Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Why does the healer always get shit on in Japanese isekai? 🤔

I mainly play tank in XIV and WOW, but you don't shit on the healers. Unless you don't want to get healed anyway. In reality it's usually dps who get shit on for being trash.

I mean it's an isekai with cheat skill in the title what more do you need It cant get more unoriginal

Dex-chan lover
This series has probably one of the worst setups for a story there is with a rehash of "mc gets abandoned by comrades because so and so" but the reasoning is so ridiculous and illogical that I just stopped reading further...and then came back 10 minutes later wanting more. Bruh

the onee san elf is one good shit,vampire is okay aswell. Also Risumai's art style really suits this manga

Loli suicide to murder others, loli elf and busty elf elf sisters, typical revenge MC, but not the worst, and more. All in this package!

this is ridiculous i mean your skill is literary reviving people is not even that op
and hows the king is afraid of his power like bruh he cant fight alone,he need allies and i pretty sure he cant restrict the people that he revive unlike some protagonist(from other isekai manga) skill
isekai manga becoming more and more ridiculous along the time

@MortalSin in a realistic world where people don't respawn the ability to bring people back to life would be extremely powerful.

imagine for a sec if he decided to back a country. that country would have a functionally infinite amount of soldiers.
after all any soldiers that fall in battle could simply be revived. they haven't specify if he needs the whole body either so the soldiers could just leave a toe or some shit back at base and bam easy safe resurrections.

hell. as far as i can tell they also haven't specified he can't revive things that have died of old age meaning he could make someone basically immortal if he can

Power Uploader
@MortalSin: If you face someone who can spam revive, can revive anyone who's dead thousand years ago, can revive without corpses, can self-revive (meaning you can't get rid of him), wouldn't you be terrified?

Dex-chan lover
This story's premise again? How long will revenge stories use it? Meh.

Dex-chan lover
It's a generic fantasy, alright. If this has great character building I'll put it in my guilty pleasure "generic fantasy with great characters" read list. For now it's too early to tell, other than that this is guaranteed to be a harem.

Double-page supporter
I completely read the Raws (Thank google translation) The story does have a lot of flaws but read this for the Harem. It's more like MC joined a secret organization.
1. MC former Party get killed off pretty quickly. For some reason the girl he trusted is still alive and tortured. All we know is that they had a conversation and she cursed him. Of course that conversation never showed and we only find out several arcs later. So it just feels lazy writing at this point. If she ends up in the Harem I'm going to be pissed.
2. For some reason Farris is the first girl to fall in love with MC and believes MC proposed. I was like "WTF" since it came out of no where. It's funny misunderstanding and I love Farris cute reactions but it just feels forced how she fell in love. Honestly, Farris makes a wonderful Kuudere. Farris and MC make one deadly combo.
3. Rose falls in love with MC after seeing him tortured. Dude, Rose love feels more natural as it developed to that point unlike Farris. Rose is just super cute ^.^.
4. After MC gets kidnapped, Dorothy probably fell in love to MC as she's blushed. But also it showed a bit hints even before this. Dorothy and MC abilities make a good combo like Farris. Both are envious of each other skills
5. The world building is a bit messy. It's modern? There's baths and cameras.
6. MC revives the Saint Rael, I thought it was a dude at first but MC was the only one awkward in a mix bath.
Honestly at this point Polygamy can only save this novel.
I've noticed but Artist who adapt novels tend to add more detail or make their own version from the 'drafts' This artist did a good job in portraying the characters. But I could be wrong if LN is different from the WN I've read. I'm very impressed how the Artist brought these characters to life. Especially Aria. It's been a long time I've seen a character like her...

Honestly I think it's stupid how MC hates humanity. It was only the King and his bad judgement that led to death. Now he's suddenly like immune to human destruction.

Yet another usual OP MC which's betrayed by his past companions.
Am I fine with this cliche? Of course, especially when it's not easy to "revenge" in the real life, so I feel somewhat satisfied because the story could do what I couldn't.

Anyway, aside from my personal taste, it's started kind of good. It's drawn well and the flow's good, too. However, seems like that's not the case with chapter 4.
I don't know why the necromancer accepts the MC request to help him without asking anything. Like it's obvious for her to help MC. It's a bit weird because she used to be a hero. And, usually hero would give second thought to join force with demon.

Power Uploader
@tatchan00
It's made obvious that she's been betrayed of some sort just like Licht, she's "fine with working for demon" meaning she's had some sort of grudge against humans. Which isn't surprising given her OPed Necromancy skill, someone's probably thought it was best to get rid of her before she rallies her Spirit Armies to take over the country.

Man, the idea that put healers out of your party is just stupid as fuck. And somehow "the monsters" who he has been resurrecting were all beautiful girls.

I think so too. It'd be weird if it's not. Probably her reaction when she heard MC's introduction actually hinted something. She might be the type that looks cheerful outside, but have sad past inside. However, I hope it'd be explained later. Anyway, thank you for working on this manga @RonBWL 😍

Yeah, the general storyline of this one isn't exactly well thought-out. We've got characters being willfully ignorant
(you can't possibly drop any clearer hints than Dorothy did in ch4)
, characters clearly acting against their own best interests
(for example, Allen was completely on board with lynching Licht when he knew for a fact that no other healer would be able to stand up to his combat power, just in the name of greed)
and everything Licht does is just conveniently the exact thing he needs to get out of the next situation he finds himself in.

So basically we got this manga in your usual Japanese TRADEMARK MAIN CHARACTER
a.k.a NAIVE, Ignorant beyond Saving.

and then he come to his sense and realise that the world is not that willidilly loved-peace summer time.

got betrayed, and then become naive again and then just follow the flow, next become angry again.. and naive again.. repeat the circle.

Well, not all i said might true, but this MC is just lacking in term or "Edgy" and "Will", also he lacks any sense of making strategy/decisions.
i didn't feel any emotion on MC at all.
it was like i am seeing a PUPPET.
or maybe just the Mangaka didn't have a skill on making an expression on his/her art.

but if it for me, The MC should take revenge by killing his betrayal friends, RESURREC them again then Kill them again then repeat. but when killing them, in the process you need to torturing them ofcourse.

Users who are viewing this thread