Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Dex-chan lover
Does the MC "carry out his revenge" against BAD humans? Like, you know, the ones who killed him. Or criminals, at least?
Or does he go onto an evil rampage trope killing humans left and right cause "humans are evil"?

@Tatherwood
neither. He runs away and does his damnedest to not get killed again, teams up with the demon lord, lives in a dungeon, and then the guys that betrayed him conveniently get sent there to investigate and they get popped.
And then there's politics bc ermagherd the demons lord's dungeon is active again.

This is the first time I read a manga where I'm more interested in the side characters than the MC 🤣🤣

Dex-chan lover
@MrEd I mean, this is a harem manga disguised as revenge fantasy. Of course the harem members are more interesting than the MC.

Fed-Kun's army
This is just exist...i am on the mood of reading stories about demon kings. So i can survive the generic plot point/mc.

So is mc just not mad or anything? He seems like your average no talking video game mc, except, you know... this isn't a game so it doesn't work

im reading the first chapter, and they killed him off because his skill to revive people is "dangerous". like are u fucking kidding me, that is the most useful ability ever and your killing him off. cmon author u could do better than that

Dex-chan lover
Oh how would I describe this manga first off I would have to give you a description. OP mc with game breaking skill gets betrayed by his team and killed by his kingdom but his skill which is resurrection automatically revives him and he travels to an old dungeon and resurrects the demon queen who happens to have 4 female companions 2 of which are looks and a big tiddy elf. Then he resurrects a female hero necromancer who works with the demon queen because that's what a hero does and then they seek out new companions will be will females.

TLDR: op mc builds harem of demons and monster girls. It's so generic so basic it's the cheese pizza of the manga community not bad but after the 3 slice you are tired

Quite frankly, it feels like this manga is running through a checklist for generic dungeon master/revenge fantasy genre.
Blatant, unnecessary, and completely pointless betrayal? Check
Former hero now becomes evil? Check
Harem (feelings optional, the point is there's a bunch of women surrounding MC now)? Check
In charge of managing and getting new recruits for dungeons? Check
Former hero meets former teammates who show no sense of regret for blatant (etc) betrayal? Check
Former teammates die horribly (regretting their actions optional)? Check
While a checklist isn't a bad thing (like tropes in general) it's the way it's used here how they're just hopping from one scene to the next without much emotion/feeling in it.
So far, this could all be summed up with:

We're such a great party who works together well!
Oh no, I'm being betrayed and killed!
Oh yay, I'm alive!
Alaka-harem!
But how can we improve this dungeon?
I've revived yet another woman for the harem who can solve our problem immediately!
Oh, those people who betrayed me are here. Time for them to all die quickly!

How does Faris work? Like, she has damage reflection, cool... what the fuck did she do before licht showed up? Surely she can't self revive or she wouldn't have asked him about reviving her over and over.

Power Uploader
@nailbudday She can take non-lethal damage and be healed, that's how her power work. Also Necromancers can revive her as long as her body's intact.

@nailbudday yeah that got me thinking too, her power is surely strong but is super inefficient. for her to kill 1 person she has to die too, a KD ratio of 1 lol.

@RonBWL but they don't have a necromancer in their ranks before right? or maybe its just not mentioned that they used to have.

anyway if her powers are only used for the inconvineince of others(via non-lethal damages like cutting of limbs or eyes) then it's not really usefull on an all out battle, even on a small skirmish she can only kill 1 person at most, unless her skill can affect many people at once. although they can also use it to threaten others by showing that "we can kill you/the one you love without even touching" its kinda useful then. or probably she is a 1 time use ace card where she will sacrifice herself to kill the boss or something. the only good use i can think of her skill is for threats, if you kill her, you die.

now on a non serious note, do you think that only bodily harm can she transfer? or she can transfer any feelings her body recieves? for example if she got hungry, can she share it to others too so they too will feel hungry? eh how about being hor

Power Uploader
@mattpotato

It's been mentioned right in c2 that Maou and co. knows about Necromancer's resurrection ability, they very likely had one.

Also speaking of Faris' ability, tons of way for her to actually kill opponents without killing herself, such as using delayed effect potions which she can cure whilst her enemies are unaware of it.

Users who are viewing this thread