Cheat Skill "Shisha Sosei" ga Kakusei Shite, Inishie no Maougun wo Fukkatsu Sasete Shimaimashita

Wild bunch of waifus showed up! One male MC! IT MUST BE A...! harem, harem, harem... HAREEEEEEMMMMMM! haREEEEEEEEEEEEm!

Yeah, no, did some waifu showed romantic interest in our MC? Because I don't fking see that!? The elves for sure are into yuri, the "boss" (tomboy and that) and the vampire (well... yeah, vampire) maybe too, the loli is like a pet... who's left? necromancer X MC? Nice "harem" then.

I only see some dude who is working in a place where he's the only male. If that's a harem, boyyyyyy, I still don't get why polygamy isn't allowed yet in most places IRL!

Dex-chan lover
God MC is just so nonplussed about everything. He literally resurrects the demon army and he's done for the day. This is the personification of mediocre plot and pacing. Doesn't even have edginess to make up for it.

Dex-chan lover
Mediocre
Mc is super one dimensional
Demon lord seems interesting but has 0 screentime

The "revenge" sucked ass and couldnt even be counted as such since the mc is basically a cardboard box and doesnt seem to care

It's more bland than a bread sandwich. Decorate it as much as possible, but at the end of the day, it doesn't leave a good taste in your mouth. My hopes were dashed.

Terrible execution... just terrible.....
One of the most boring and low effort mangas I have ever read. Sad to say I wasted my time on this. Good thing I know a shitty manga when I see one and stopped after 3 chapters.

Dex-chan lover
I was hoping this would be a SFW version of Redo of Healer, and it's trying to be... But it's also very unsatisfying and low effort.

Dex-chan lover
I really shouldn't have to say that the basic premise is dumb, in that MC can resurrect literally anyone regardless of how long they've been dead for yet he gets executed because the Hero's have become "too strong to die" and so MC because of his ability to resurrect ANYONE has become a "liability".

bruh,the mc isn't exciting a bit.

cmon,you got cucked and fucked over and yet he act like another day in yorkshire.
come on,show a little bit human emotion will ya?that way the reader could relate

i cant relate to some dumb guy who
look like he's unaware of his own predicament

Lol, funny how in the chapter one cover they were like, adaptation of the popular light novel. no way in hell this generic shit is popular.
MC is dry as can be, he looks and sounds like he doesnt even want to be in this story. 😂

Mc is wimp, coward, weak, lack of confidence etc you name it. Story generic af. Dont read it. Trash. 1/10.

Power Uploader
@TheLastTLK Yeah excuse me, Japanese audiences say otherwise. Not like it matters since none of us buy any of these, aside from the scan team :v

Users who are viewing this thread