Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 1 - The Prime Minister -- Newbie Launches an Attack

Dex-chan lover
nice!! i like that this side story is sort of an origin story, but doesn't actually start at the beginning (i'm surprised to learn that our cunning su luxia was originally cannon fodder, but it fits). and what an interesting place to start, su luxia the intern! thank you soooo much for translating this!!! i look forward to seeing our dear lady rise up to the challenge! 😁😁

Aggregator gang
I'm still excited for the main story's new arc starting.... But I think I'm actually anticipating this one more!!!
I hope the author doesn't make her super OP from the start so we can see how Su Luxia actually obtained all her skills <3

Double-page supporter
Love system? Seduce male leads and then leave? Is this a crossover or reference with GCS?

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
So the reason why Su Lüxia hates cheating men so much is because she herself is a supporting fodder character from a novel world, very interesting.

Huh, so does that mean Su Luxia is from a story as well and she's not a real person?

Ah! Interesting to see that Su Luxia’s grudge against lots of leading characters stems from her origins as a supporting character and that of a cannon fodder? At least it’s very interesting to see some of the reason why she criticize a lot of things that are often common tropes. I’m excited to see how she’s going to surpass the FL.

Well, it makes all the sense for her to despise cheating men and women now, I'd love to see for real some glances of her own story as a side character because I think it can tell us more about her own pain (I thought she'll be a little different, like not as confident because it was her first mision but she's such a big boss, I'm so impressed! 👏🏼)

Aww, her fatty rat looks so different in this time, it seems he also had to earn a lot of experience before turning like we knew it in the Empress arc öwö

Edit: Btw, these settings reminds me to the story "Goddess making system", where a girl enters a game world where she's supposed to conquer every man the app tells her to or she'll just die. She also enters like Lu Xia, without experience, but even worse because she thinks all her delusional first thoughts would become true just because she came from another world, but no, she paid the price and in fact, she dies once. So after that, she learns that she can't trust everyone so easily, she learns how to know who's a scumbag and who's not so she goes there and there (all parts of the world actually) to conquer the guys the app tells her to, and one after the other all become more and more dangerous.

One of the reasons that makes me so mad, it's that despite all the MC efforts, she has to make all kind of guys to fall for her just because the app tells her to, if she goes against the rules (and she does), the app will punish her with more dangerous situations and other things (so basically the app system always tries to kill her in several ways). Some of the guys are precious and others are trash and it's not like she really enjoys making them falling in love to then leave them (in fact, the characters who were worthy enough were always helped by her to transform in amazing figures), but I never thought like maybe one of them would kill theymselves like the guy here and we never were explained why the app choses those guys or the reasons it had for it (which its weird because she always had to conquer the biggest fishes a.k.a MLs from different worlds, but she wasn't allowed to do anything meaningful for their future -but she does it anyway-).

Anyway, we know for sure this game girl is a b1tch, but I think it'd be awesome to know what are the consequences for her if she doesn't fullfil her mision (I mean, Lu Xia also has a big price to pay if she fails).

@AiriAi Yes exactly!!! Everything you've said!! xD
The system was one of the worst ones out of the transmigration comics I've read. Like seriously, threatening her with her life and forcing FL to seduce legit every scumbag/dominating rich dude in sight made me sick. I'm really happy that this story is literally beating up all the stereotypes and teaching all of them a lesson on the way for the horrible things they've done.
Btw thank you for translating!!! <3

Can someone explain to me what the "Miao Miao" thing is about? It's neither of the women's actual name but references both of them.

Not sure how to feel about Su Luxia not having been an actual human being but instead originally a story character. Though it does spark a little interest for what might happen in a reverse isekai situation where she does become real...

Users who are viewing this thread