Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 1 - The Prime Minister -- Newbie Launches an Attack

@Almirage In the case of Su Luxia, I think it might be him calling her calm/far away because of how chill she is while getting kidnapped (at least that's my perception). With the FL, it's a shortened/close way of calling her name (He Fumiao - Miao - Miao Miao)

Considering her rage towards authors, That's probably not the greatest idea. Although it does explain how she feels about them too. She probably views them as mini Azathoths

Interesting! Hopefully she’ll be able to make it work and completed her mission.

Thank you for translating this.

@Almirage The Miao Miao who was kidnapped with him is 渺渺 but the blonde girl who he leave Lu Xia for is also Miao Miao ( 淼淼). It's the exact same pronunciation but it's different Chinese characters.

Miao Miao is basically a nickname. Like how in the West, tom is short for tommy. Miao Miao is short for He Fu Miao.

thank you so much for the update!!!
i can't believe our queen is a supporting character... i hope we'll get to see her original birth world someday.

I really like how they actually create the story of how she started on all this revenge stuff. I was always wondering where the heck she was and if she died due to a loved one and got transported to a company or whatnot. I wish they included more of her original life story as a supporting character tho

Ah, our revenge goddess as baby transmigrator on her first mission ever, and on Hardcore Difficulty to make it worse.
Ohh, so Luxia used to be a cannon fodder herself in her original world? That explains SO much. And that gives us an idea on how the original comic should end. Also, that instructor, I want to know more.
Go, go, Lulu, and learn how to punish scum!

YOuhou i'm si glad that I found this prequel !!! The drawing are a littlr bit ugly compare to the original but I'm happy to learn more and to discovered Xu Luxia true appearance 💕💕💕

Double-page supporter
I kind of love it when Lüxia's opponent FL is a transmigrator. I read so many transmigration novels where the FL is herself a scumbag, it's so irritating.

Dex-chan lover
Okay, manager's being a bitch, that's annoying, but we can deal with it later.

INTERESTING SU LUXIA BACKSTORY. She was originally a mob character. Veeeeerry interesting.

Things are super stacked against her favor now. This will be fun.

Contributor
...Who makes the person who saved their love interest's life a cannon fodder character. That's a level above bad writing and is just illogical. Actually, who would read this kind of novel??? I would assume that the Love System was created for transmigrators to create a love story better than what existed before, the same way the Anti Cheating Bastard System was created for power fantasies. So who let this girl run loose and make a shittier love story??? Rather, since her interference became canon, who would even read this???

Fed-Kun's army
Why do I feel that that manager wants her to lose?

Also, this makes me wonder if every time Su Luxia replaces a cannon fodder, a new agent is born...

Dex-chan lover
Really REALLY hope that B gets what's coming to her in some spin off or the main series because ROOD

Users who are viewing this thread