Cheating Men Must Die and the Prime Minister - Ch. 11 - Female lead flips out

It is fuckin' weird seeing Su Luxia take damage from anything she isn't using as a ploy. I thought she was being overdramatic from the slap throwing her against the wall to make the antagonist look worse until the bleeding happened.

Dex-chan lover
This is somehow really odd for the series as a whole. Probably good that this is the prequel...

Dex-chan lover
Still wondering why "cheating men must die" become her motto

Omg ofc the lady has something up her sleeve. Can’t wait to see su luxia come back strong!! Thank u for translating

So... can we crush the system that Blonde b*tch is in? I had never liked that system from the beginning. I mean... a system that deliberately chase men from their intended partner? What a d*ck system.

Double-page supporter
@Thifa it's the NTR system usually it's ugly old man in 18+book but those winning hard in this one are beautiful women and often surnamed woman tailed fox. + that energy ball look like ahri in league of legend.

Dex-chan lover
I can't say I'm too mad at this development. Su Luxia used busted system tools all the time in the main series, after all. It's only fair that she had to deal with similar bullshit earlier in her career.

Something is going on with Su Luxia, and I'm also kinda wondering if the prime minister will actually figure out a way to resist. Hell, if he can talk, he can bite his tongue, and if he can kill himself, then she loses.

That bitch really has gone crazy. She even revealed her identity and purpose to the characters. Even su luxia has never done that. I expect pain and suffering on her, how dare she kill our queen luxia

Users who are viewing this thread