Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Cat Fight? I’m A Pro!

Fed-Kun's army
So basically Su Luxia mission is to change the storyline, so Liu Ruyan (female lead) will not become a cold blood killer, while making sure that she still end up happy?

@deerafl

Her mission is to take control of a female lead's tragic life. This does not necessarily mean the main character of a story. A story can have many female leads.

In the first arc, the story she has infiltrated has Liu Ruyan as the female main lead. However, Su Luxia's own character is also a female lead in the original story.

Hope that clears things up!

So this manga is just her getting revenge on everyone now as a perfectly overpowered Mary Sue? I thought she'd be the revenge fairy bestowing upon every cheating man what he deserves. I was really excited. Darn... and now it seems to be a normal manhua where the dialogue is REALLY hard to follow.

Double-page supporter
Yeah, I somehow not liking it.. maybe I not in the mood to see some 3rd party mess with peoples lives. Its like they are time traveling if they know whats going to happen.

I'll be ending here.

The 3rd party is the pink lady here lol

Classic Chinese light novel trope, I'm really glad to see a manhua version after ready so many Ln,
It might be a but hard for non-Chinese to understand this I think, there's a lot of chinese references/cultures which can differ a lot from other cultures.

Aggregator gang
Ok no idea what happened.
Did they just use the familiar as a fake legal document for only 3 hours ?

Im so lost rn did she gain powers and change personality or does she have the same personality but has powers nothing is explained at all

Users who are viewing this thread