Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 1 Ch. 20 - The Palace Harem is a Mess -- Long Live the New Emperor

It would have been better if the prince didn't die. I mean, didn't the MC adopt him because she wanted him to live longer? Anyway, a cheating man has finally died. Only took twenty chapters.

Hmm... So she kept the same name even when she moved to the next world. I wonder if the adopted son will follow her and later become her lover? I mean, he cared for her so much that he died from grieving.

Dex-chan lover
@Alicia_kun It doesn't work that way. That world was originally a novel so I don't think characters in that novel are capable of being reincarnated to other worlds. Took Lin for example, she could only reincarnate to the same world. I feel like it is a rule in manhua that the people that can reincarnate to other worlds have to be from our modern world.

Cya

Ah, i need more story like this.. how she revenge the cheating emperor and his lover got 10/10..
Killing 2 birds with 1 stone.. just a bit sad when her son dead too.. but still the story is great for me..

@Alice_kun I was wondering the same. I’m not entirely sure about the theory of the son not being able to reincarnate somewhere else. If the author hasn’t clarified that as not a possibility then I don’t think I can write it off yet.

It is questionable that she stayed for 10yrs when her mission was complete after becoming Empress Dowager. By doing so, she didn’t give the original host an opportunity to live post the Emperor’s death. I’d consider that a selfish act. I wonder if she’s done that before? I also wonder how she got into this sort of work? I hope some of her background is explained.

@Berdy isn't the original host already dead though? I thought she took over after the host's suicide. I dont think they ever mentioned what usually happens after she finishes her mission to the original hosts just that this time she stayed after. Hopefully they'll explain more during the next arc.

Group Leader
@Berdy I thought that the original host already died. That is why she suddenly died after 10 years because she decided the leave the world.

Lol long live the new Emperor!
I'm a bit sad that this 1st story ended, it's my most favourite of all stories from this manhwa (I read the raws, this 1st story is just too good. I love it when the cheater and the 3rd person died, they deserved it so much).

I love that our dear protag weaponized the world!FL into a kamikaze yandere bomb to deal with the slagscum world!ML. Despite all the novel of this type i've read, this style is a new one and i like it.

what was the point of having the new emperor die right after her? they should've just left him alive

Guess she really is Su Luxia, same soul but in different worlds. I think she can only accept missions from those with the same soul as her (or maybe they are all the same except for memory)

I went and read the raws, the son didn’t die after the protagonist. The last sentence should be saying that after the protagonist died, the son was very upset to the point that he almost followed his mother a few times (followed in terms of dying). That‘a why protagonist said that she didn’t waste time raising him because he really grieved over her death.

Basically the son didn’t die!

Fed-Kun's army
@Ana123 - Soooooo lost in translation?

Hateful. Anyway not feeling this much at all. I'm just super terrible.

Dex-chan lover
i know this is a bit late, but...

damn, consort su is incredibly hot. emperor was a retard to ditch her for liu

Would anyone happen to have a link to the poem that's mentioned in this chapter? I tried googling around but got nothing T_T

Contributor
Why people are saying her son die after her ?

He didn't. But he probably tried, or wanted, to die or kill himself, because she was the one who saved his life, and the mist important person for him.

Users who are viewing this thread