Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 192 - The criminal offences of a villainess -- The birth of a demoness

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update!
I can't help but associate the name Hanako with a cow lmao.
Also the guy at the end, such a pathetic thing to say 'I must have been possessed to have had an affair' get outta here you salami salesman 😒

Double-page supporter
Ah ok, so they do use the Japanese names. I was thinking the names would sound very strange in Chinese, since in the Korean school arc the names were kept in Chinese and not translated as Hanja Korean names. It was to the point that I don't even remember it was in Korea throughout the arc.

@Risa707: There is no novel, this is an original comic series and not adapted from novels.

My goshh the art has improved 😍 it's so gorgeous.
If only the Author knew how much i love this Manhua :') also thank you for the translations SM! ❤️

Ooooooh! She's going in her original form! How exciting!!! I'm so pumped already!!!

@NekoHybrid yup yup I mean that cute little rat indeed and I started shipping them exactly when he was shown in his bishounen form 🤭. It's was so fun to see su luxia tease him like that and him turning beat red as a result 😆

I think I’m gonna pause this manhwa until the arc is done so I don’t get frustrated at cliffhangers lol.

Group Leader
Since when did Rapture Asuka (of Magical Girl Specs Ops Asuka fame) became a villainess?!!

I love the recent limitations imposed on her. Last arch wasnt amazing but I still liked it and it was nice that it was a bit different. Hopefully this one handles it a bit better :D I will be waiting till its finished though since I cant handle cliffhangers xD

Nanako looks a little more decent in the game cover, but the current one is nothing but a biatch. Go for it, Queen!!

Users who are viewing this thread