Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 192 - The criminal offences of a villainess -- The birth of a demoness

oh my god is it just me or did the art get a major glow up this arc???? I was already in love now im falling even deeper omg;; I'd let Su Luxia conquer me anytime HAHAHA

Okie but I am soft for how system bamboo rat was worried for our MC.

Sorry I forgot the name if he has one cause it's been a long time lmao, Chinese comics have that effect.

Okay, so THIS is the Arc with a strong opponent they mentioned in the notes 2 arcs ago! This'll be interesting! (We all know Su Luxia will win anyway, but it'll be a challenge!)

Kie

Contributor
CMMD has officially become an otome isekai as well, amazing.

Lmao the definitions of a sl wh***... I wanna see how "BIG SISTER" SU LUXIA teach her a lesson...

Dex-chan lover
I love Su Luxia, i really do...but the concept of all these hoes coming from nothing, gaining power and ruining others lives just because they can is starting to piss me off...i mean, one thing is that you're a bitch but with status so you fuck around and another thing is that you have nothing, you get a system for who knows what type of miracle and start doing whatever you want because you now can
Go Luxia-sama, throw this hoe in the dumpster like the trash she is

Somehow this is literally a recap of the side story of Su Luxia's very first mission.

Users who are viewing this thread