Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 192 - The criminal offences of a villainess -- The birth of a demoness

Dex-chan lover
Oooh no wonder people tell the newest arc is going to be a hit. The system for the world itself is interesting.

Oh man. I hate this arc, not because it's terribly written or anything, it's actually really good. But Nanako made me want to slap her every time she appeared. Looking forward to the end 👀

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

So that's why people say this arc is a challenge for su luxia. Now I'm more hyped up !(≧▽≦)

Dex-chan lover
@Chrana Seriously! I was expecting her to pull some kind of white-lotus "I got attacked on my way to work" scheme since it looks like her collar was half ripped off (shakes head).

Fed-Kun's army
Each time there’s a new arc I’m happily surprised by how they make it interesting and not too repetitive, super looking forward to this

I'm excited for this arc, seems so much spicier than the previous ones.

An otome game where you have to be, literally, a complete b*tch......... And it probably exists 😑

Double-page supporter
ooo I'm excited. I can feel quite a lot of drama coming up.

Greed knows no bounds. FL could actually stop abusing the system since highschool cuz she was already great, but no, bitch had to grow up to be a prostitute + home wrecker bitch that literally drove pp to death. I wonder how Luxia will deal with this. Now she was the one at disadvantage without marry sue power while the enemy was a pure bs op marry sue.

Fed-Kun's army
Im confident Su will win but I'll still read and see the twists and turns.

Users who are viewing this thread