Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 193 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Seducing Directly

Nanako's outfit reminds me when people dress up and don't care about what they look like and just want those extra stats

Y'all are getting uncomfortably slut-shamey. Y'all need to chill, the reason she's a bad person is because she hurts people not cause she sleeps around.

@davishak I think they were mocking her attire in the workplace rather than her sleeping around. Regardless of how active or inactive your sex life is, you should still wear office clothes at work. That's just common sense. Also, they aren't calling her a slut or a whore because she sleeps with many people, its because she enjoys breaking apart other people's relationships by sleeping with men who are taken.

Bitch outfit isn't even sexy or beautiful. It revealed her breast and Y section in the most tasteless way I've ever seen. Y'all, sexy doesn't equal revealing. It's all about the person who wears it!

Edit: that Asano guy gives me ML vibe, though I doubt this arc will ever have one (not counting cheating men)

This premise seems really goddamn interesting. Can't wait for more tbh.

Thanks for the translation!

ive really been wonderin this but who the hell in their right mind wears a dress shirt like that? XD its not even cute lol its looks like you dressed yourself while half asleep.. in the dark.. heck even in the dark you would know your sleeve is slippin.. i mean girl if you really wanted that "off-the-shoulder look" just go an buy an off-the-shoulder top.. it would look 10x more natural than an unbuttoned dress shirt that fits so loose your girls would fall out if you so much as moved.. o__o

Y'all going on about the Nanako outfit while I couldn't see shit being too busy acting exactly like that guy who just ditched his valentine intentions in 2 seconds flat seeing Su Luxia for the first time.

So... Is Lüxia going to send that world to its doom? Since, you know, everyone is a cheating b*stard 😅

Now I realized: This is going to be a huge pain to the illustrator(s), 'cause she will have to be always beautiful in front of the other characters.

@Miyono-chan, I didn't realized, but now that I see, actually there is no good man in this world. It's like there are brainwashed or just scum by nature. I hope we can find someone decent. There's two more ML's. Or else it's a worthless world full of envious women and dickhead man, making the main character of the world the only decent one (for now).

Ngl im happy her fashion sense was mocked lmaoo a black dress shaped the same way but a clear cut off the shoulder would've been way more natural, both show the same skin but one is more appropriate for workplace/formal occcasions, and will make you seem like a badass. Lmao xD. Cant wait to see Su Luxia work her magic this round!

Is Nakano using some kind of cheat with her clothes? Because wtf? That half off shirt?? Is she going for the just shagged look?
The high slit skirt I can understand, but that top... is it just to show her THOT-ness???

Welp, whatever, scummy woman who has been seducing men for a decade, meet our goddess who has been seducing them for centuries!

Users who are viewing this thread