Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 193 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Seducing Directly

I don't even get the high slit skirt because it kinda looked like her lacy undies were hinted at too

I love the idea of the system playing otome games, despite knowing what kind of shit the characters go through XD

@LazyDays I totally agree! IMO, the best looking clothes are ones that cover up, but give just a taste of what's underneath. Nakano's loose shirt and high slit skirt have nothing on Su Luxia's form fitting suit and see-through lace top with intricate patterns.

That Kawano really doesn't know how to dress for work. It must be because she's pretty that her boss lets it slide, because anywhere else and you'd get reprimanded. Even Su Luxia's outfit would get a comment from a superior at my place of work, due to that lace.

Since other workers in that place are dressed correctly, I must assume it's done on purpose and one of Su Luxia's plans will be to make a superior reprimand Kawano over her outfit.

Double-page supporter
Is nobody gonna mention that Nanako has the collar of her shirt open so wide it's showing her bra strap? It looks so indecent I thought it meant that she'd been banging someone offscreen before entering.

Got some things to say~ 1. Nanako's shirt really just looks like she doesn't know how to put it on, so she just leaves it open like that I guess. And her skirt to- Did anyone else notice that slit was so far up you could kinda see her underwear? 🤣 She's not in a spy movie or anything
And 2- SU LUXIA CAME IN PERSON??? AHHHHH QUEEENN

This is going to fun!! A worthy challenger~
Also Su Luxia shading otome games lol, I love them stahp T^T

Dex-chan lover
Glad I'm not the only one who finds the shirt annoying. It's so unprofessional and looks sloppy. I like the new dude's earrings tho.

SLX looks absolutely gorgeous! And wat is the nanako wearing?? It's just disastrous.
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE TRANSLATION!!

Double-page supporter
Nothing says business casual by constantly and purposely showing off your bra strap.

I like how this series changes up the story - looking forward to this arc. Thank you for the chapters!

is this the dress code for this building? 😭😭im sorry but...gosh pls
it's so funny, she's the only one who stands out lmaooooo

Nanako... Why tf are you dressing like that in a formal setting? I could see your underwear. I don't like criticizing anyone's fashion choice but damn be more professional. Sure she's pretty but our luxia is prettier. No only that she's more graceful and elegant.

Users who are viewing this thread