Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 194 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Suddenly Rich

i don't even understand nanako's tactics with the dude 😔 too high level for me, must be
jealousy tongue kiss but not interested that way, so what is... their relationship

Dex-chan lover
The dude is kind of meh.. where's the Taoist dude from few arcs ago??

Are you telling me that this guy here is basically like Su Luxia's imperial son in the imperial game world?

Group Leader
@MeiraEve lol, yes Ikemen Vampire... I totally didn’t read the rating before I started that game... was expecting cute vampire romance, got dramatically described sensual encounters. Wonder what this game was like before its heroine gaining a system messed up the plot...

Dex-chan lover
Both these women are just negging him and it's kinda working?? There's two other guys(?) so maybe they'll be less pitiful?

What was with her boob smooshing against his arm 😂 also the image behind the heart sticker was terrifying

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update! I can't wait until the girl puts on some different clothes she becomes more and more undressed each chapter, it looks so unprofessional, wheeze

@Gurgling is that from the raws ? (Regarding her clothes) cuz I was confused and went through the chapters and she only wore one dress since it’s the first day still.

But I do agree on the unprofessional attire, it’s honestly rude walking around at work with both her bra and underwear peeking out... I’d get her fired or just talk to HR about this behavior I don’t get how none of the girls seem to care

Fed-Kun's army
@Barajou
LMAO SAMEEE XD
I played ikemen revolution before ikevamp, i thought the scene will be just "implied" like how it's in ikerev.. oh boi, i was wrong. You even got aphrodisiac at most of the event story.. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And i'm guessing the game is something like Tokimeki memorial girl side before Nanako messed up. 🤔

Dex-chan lover
@Trezcast no no, actually if ye look back, when we first see her, it's just her shoulder. Then we see her pantsu is visible? But this chapter it's also her bra is visible and definitely her pantsu! Lolol

Is it me just thinking they might actually become "friends" or At least not a foe in the end??? Well, tho it's a bleak possiblity.... :/

@geraldine08172006
Nope. Su Luxia's gonna take her down just like every other bitch she's faced. After all. Nanako is a cheating bitch who stomps on mens' hearts just to inflate her ego. Just a bitch who prides herself on her looks and ability to snag any man she wishes, not caring what families and relationships she destroys.

Group Leader
@MeiraEve Lol, Ikevamp was my first game from Cybird, before it I’d only played a few routes of Lost Alice, where the only even implied takes place during the destined love endings. I was not mentally prepared for the dramatically described scenes, like... oh. Okay. Glad I’m already in my late teens. This could have been worse a few years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread