Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 195 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- The Conquering Game

I feel like Su Luxia's dress fits an artsy place like that, but I don't like it. Like I can understand why she choose it, but it looks bad on her. Might be the colors though. She has bright purple hair which really lowers the amount of colors that can be used alongside it, and orange is definitely not one of them.

Homewrecking wench: *Throw a glove to Goddess su*
Goddess Su: Fine I serve you with the finest...

Meanwhile I'm just looking at Kawana this episode like "*eye twitch* what the hell is that waist... that is not how you kimono... goddamnit..."

Double-page supporter
@ShadowMadness: Not sure if you guys are open to suggestions, buuut...

About the gaggle of ladies going "Takishima-kun Takishima-kun"
I know that in the raw the ladies are using -君 to address him. 君 may be pronounced "-kun" in Japanese, but in context it doesn't look right.
Since they're gushing, this seems like it ought to be "Takishima-sama".
I'm not sure how 君 is used in Mandarin, so maybe the original raw writer is the one who fucked up in the first place. Like archaically it means "lord" or "prince", but who knows if the meaning changed in the modern day.
Takishima also used 君 to address Yoshi, but as they're kind of fellow professionals it's not wrong if it's also translated as -sama

椿一 is better read as "Shun'ichi" rather than Tsubakiichi (sounds unnatural).

Is it me or is that art especially pretty in this arc?
Also damnnn, Su Luxia is gooddddd-
I like her dress but the colours and her hair is a bit jarring. I think that's why some people don't like it.

Users who are viewing this thread