Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

worry not there are mutiple target, and her mission not only involved taking one guy

ah anyway that man was too easy AHHAHAA

srsly he was too easy he just proposed and then he was hit with another honeypuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and gave in

hmmm yeah not worth the time and effort

Fed-Kun's army
Bruh....
Now i know why there isn't any "have s*x" choices in otome game... It will lead up right to 100% affection, so there won't be struggle choosing the wrong choice anymore 😂🤣

Dang, first failed task. Ah well, I didn't think they story would make her "do that" with him to get that last 2%.

Group Leader
“Think positively”
“Maybe they’re plotting to murder me”

Dex-chan lover
Doesn't that kinda kill the MC's perfect SSS rank record?

Also WTF? The dude went from 60% to 100% just from getting his dick wet? Seriously?

Double-page supporter
This arc just became utter garbage. If it's that easy to get to 100%, then why didn't she just sleep with the guy from the very beginning? Apparently the affection meter has zero relevance to the actual story, since she can just go ahead and sleep with him at 60
no, she couldn't have gotten it up in that short amount of time with actions, otherwise it would've happened AGES ago in this arc, no point trying to justify shitty plot

Users who are viewing this thread