Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 197 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Revenge

@TheGodEmperor well they're both bad but did you forget the whole story of this arc? The only people that the Bitch steals are people in a relationship. She's literally the homewrecker for ALL the men she went for. I'd say that the difference between the two is that the guy is just stupid af. The woman is devious and uses her intelligence against other women.

Supporter
You know what? If the scum required being banged to actually fall in love, it was better to skip him. Break his heart.

@Radlife it’s not necessarily men who are taken. This world has a “conquer system” and in order for Nanako to level up, she has to conquer men who have higher attributes than her

Bruh... I guess it makes the saying that some guys only think with their d*ck be true... Honestly, I'm not mad, I'm just disappointed. But it does make it interesting with another rival that doesn't get utterly destroy with no obstacles, since after they do get destroyed it will be more satisfying. Now I'm curious if the guy is going to be shameless and crawl back to mc.

Thank you for translation btw

"completely dominated by a person"

So, Nanako is a sexual harasser because she kissed him without consent in the beginning.
And that sentence makes it sound she forced herself on him.
SO, she's also a rapist.
I hope her ending is unbelievably terrible.

Well somehow Luxia kind of dodge a bullet there. There's 2 or 3 more targets so let's hope that Luxia gets the upper hand

Double-page supporter
I can't believe Su Luxia just failed a task. I never thought we'd see the day. what!

wtf

im so disappointed what the hell.

60% TO 100% REAL QUICK?!??! wanna burn that wench and wanna break that fckboi's heart to pieces

Aggregator gang
🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
wyqhmv6s7y041.png

Wow, she only needed to fuck him to conquer him... what a slutty scum of a dude. But then again that means he belongs with a scummy slutty woman too.

...just when i was starting to feel bad for the guy si ce our mc doesn’t actually like him...nvm idc he deserves it but seeing luxia fail for the first time is so weird

Dex-chan lover
From the streets did she emerge and to the streets she will return/ And I say unto you "She is for the streets."/ So be not weary when she must return from whence she came. - The Gospel Of Future

well her plan is not targeting them one by one but capture them all with net like fish, so she probably used nanako to raise the affection ( see how nanako easy to edge?) After they like her enough, she will come up with a fact that nanako betray the target. The downfall more hillarious

THIS SHAMELESS BITCH WTF HAPPENED DAMN
and wtf he's so weak?? she only needed to have sex with him and he's conquered?? both of them are disgusting

Dex-chan lover
Wow.. the jumps in this arc are wild. And bruh... He was just horny??
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread