Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 199 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- One-on-one

this arc is spicy😳 why is everyone so pretty also the art is definitely better then the previous arc

As someone who speak Japanese, it really annoys me that the agency people use -kun for Hoshino. Profesionally, people refer to clients and customers with Lastname-sama, with -san being used if the client is paricularly close. I mean, I know this is Chinese, but it still feels really distracting.

I’d hate to admit it, but if you said they were siblings. I doubt I’d you were wrong if I wasn’t caught up in the Webtoon...

Could anyone that have read the raws tell me how the arc ends (If she succeeds in the end)

@ProjectRado Well, from what I gathered...
Su Luxia managed to 100% affection the last two guys, which caused Nanako to fail her mission, not to mention she was offered up to a mafia gang as a "peace offering", and you know how those turn out. In the end. Because Nanako failed her mission to 100% charm at least 2 of the targets, she loses the beauty she had been building up for herself and regressed to how she originally looked, an unassuming plain-jane. She's dumped on the street as a homeless nobody, cursing Su Luxia for ruining her

I have high hopes for this ML Heres to, Luxia charming and beating everyone.....😆

I don’t care if Luxia succeed or not, he’s a bastard. “He have a lot of $3x scandals????” Like seriously??? Arghhhh, why does his name have to be Hoshino!!!!!! 😭

@NekoHybrid
This_Does_Put_A_Smile_On_My_Face_Banner.jpg

I checked the RAWs. I had high hopes for this arc to be another vixen vs. vixen brawl, but turns out the other one's just a slut. Boring. I'm passing this for the next arc, which is way more interesting.

SECOND ML IS ANOTHER TYPE OF SCUM ig all of the capture targets are scums

Thank you for providing translations 💖

Users who are viewing this thread