Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 200 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Plot against

Double-page supporter
yoooooo su luxia is always on her a-game 👏👏👏😭 the perfect timing of her tears.... i bow to the queen

thanks for the update!!

Chapter 200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMAOOO SU LUXIA, playing a green tea bitch? We love to see it. Happy 200 chapters, and thank you for TLing once again!

Happy 200th chapter!
I am really enjoying this arc. Thank you for all the translations so far.

Damn bow down to the queen Su Luxia master schemer, I have an inkling feeling that the guy was the one to spread the video. Not Nanako, the MC is using that to her advantage.

Nanako there is a difference honey between being a schemer throught your body and using your wiles

In the end Su Luxia is more valuable as she is unused goods unlike Nanako who readily sold her body for boorish reasons.

Havent u noticed that the guy from earlier who slept with Nanako kept calling Su Luxia telling her shes the the one he loves ?

I feel like Goddess Su will end this by showing Nanako in her place by making all three male leads fall for her in a different way than Nanako

Oh dang, Su Luxia's acting is getting better and better, I almost thought she really was about to cry is it weren't for Hoshina.

Users who are viewing this thread