Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 200 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Plot against

Damn this series, always tempting me to look at the raws. Even though I know that she's going to get him, but I want to know how!

Happy 200! Can't want for the ultimate showdown between the 2nd ML and the other one!

Double-page supporter
ah so it seems Luxia is trying to get hoshino's affection up by doing the classic strong in front of others, weak in front of just one person

Dex-chan lover
@GamesGal I adore the author sense of variety, and what makes it work in the end is how strong our protagonist is. we knows she's charismatic but each arc is episodic and resets, I really do hope for old characters to make a reappearance in reality outside of the chat groups. someone that gives her a sense of urgency like her side story

I dont really enjoy this arc, even more, boring than the first one. I still love the series tho

Why are some people shipping Su Luxia with Nanako? You want a Yuri ship? Su Luxia×Qi Ling is a way better ship its actually the best ship in this entire series to be honest

Double-page supporter
How can people ship these two???? We already have best ghost busting girl! No need to downgrade!

Does he like seeing girl cry... I mean the affection meter jump 20% maybe because he saw her crying, I'm just making assumption here.

I'm betting Su Luxia didn't fight back against Kawana in this chapter because she wants to look pitiful in front of the ML so he'll feel protective.

Users who are viewing this thread