Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 201 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Using a man

Ugh can our baby PLEASE win this one??? Nanako is a annoying not-nice-word, and I cannot stand her at all, please go and die :)

While I'm frustrated with the progress but that's what will make the outcome more sweeter and sweeter. Not gonna lie, while the antagonist makes the story but there are some that are beyond forgiving and Nanako is one j wish for the worse and I don't say that often

Bitch said something about magic. Did she cheat or was the dude just another guy who think with his lower head again?

For the first time we have a legitimate threat for Luxia, but I hate Nanako so much I don’t even want to look at her 😭 And ALL the men are scumbags, poor Luxia gotta swim through all this sewage...

he's trash huh, what was i expecting 🤡these men really fall for anything huh

Why so many upset in the comment??
IMO, nanako just take advantage of this world build, much like lu xia did in her previous2 world...
only nanako take it to the extreme, using her body, while lu xia still deny this (but both play with their prey and they not love them genuinely, so i think it's more like a fake moral compass, but rather just a preference ). And no, i have no sympathy for the guys, for they all trash, so let the predators play with the preys....
if all, i believe this arc is more challenging than previous2 arc where lu xia one sided crush her opponent, here nanako show her resistance and quite agile using her arsenal. I hope to see a tight battle between these two....

One kiss = 50% affection
Two kiss = 100% affection (?)
editor

I don't care about men but I stan my queen Luxia so😤 it's irritating but this arc is quite challenging so far!

Mah head hurts. I even had high expectations for him cuz I really thought he was a DECENT man, guess I was wrong. But I think it's for the better, I wanna know how our Queen will deal with this slut in the arc. Nanako the hardest one we've faced and has some pretty slutty tactics too.

Dex-chan lover
@TheSilverhand to be honest, true but it's frustrating when it's against Su Luxia's agenda, because were reading the story from her perspective. the moral of this arc is very weak and if you pick up that sort of detail, I suppose you can make out Su Luxia to be an anti-hero, which I think adds to her charismania

Dex-chan lover
I think I understand why the male targets looks and feels like trashes and how the Nanako's whorish seduction can have such a great result. Basically, the author are confusing Attraction and Love. Nanako is building up target's Attraction while Su Luxia is trying to build up target's Love. What I think is author's mistake is how those males acts like having attraction (even if it's mostly only physical) is the same as loving someone. Normally physical attraction is short-lasting, but somehow the author writes the story like it is as permanent as Love. That means that every males that had sex with Nanako will have 100% Attraction and in turn 100% Love. That's what happened with the first male target at the end and how the second male target's Attraction could increase so much after simple physical contact.

Double-page supporter
If all male leads were this easy, couldn't anyone with good looks be a heroine?

cnd

@TheSilverhand Probably bc Su Luxia never left victims the way Nanako does. Su Luxias whole schtick is that she punishes and gets retribution from those who have done wrong and hurt people. Nanako seems to relish in crushing relationships and hurting people. It's a game for her, but not for the people whose live's she's ruined. That's the difference between the two. Su Luxias punishing and winning against wrong doers is why so many people love this manhwa. Nanako is the direct opposite of her.

Users who are viewing this thread