Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 201 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Using a man

Fed-Kun's army
Man all these dudes too fucking easy. One kiss from a known slut and they suddenly fall to their knees? Cringe.

Patiently waiting for when Luxia beats this chick's ass cuz damn she's annoying.
Then you'll know true suffering girlie. Cuz senpai not loving you sure ain't it sis.

Geez I was was really hoping this guy would have some backbone, but 50% affection from just a kiss? talk about easy 🙄
Cant wait to see Luxia crush this girl, she's so irritating ;w;

Thanks for Translating!

uuggghhh all her "strategy" is just to be slutty to any man she meets, she's so trashy 😒
but the dude is also not that classy either, what a dissapointment

Ok i feel bad for the glasses guy's wife to have a cheating husband. Hope she divorced him.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, is there anyone decent in this arc? Lol

Thanks so much Shadow madness 🥰

Double-page supporter
the premise of this arc is interesting (su luxia herself going out to win the hearts of, who i thus consider so far, trash men) but this FL is seeeeeeriously unlikeable and the payoff for this arc is gonna be a long way coming 😩💢 i think i may need to wait for a few chapters to release and read at once

thanks for the update regardless! y’all doing an amazing job

AUGH is there anyone immune to kawana, istg these men just irk me 😩tysm for the update

wtf. is there any decent man in this arc? im disappointed again, cant really have expectations.
can we rush this? this bitch makes my blood boils more than any bitches in this manhua.

I’m not one to ask for arcs to be rushed, but Kawana pisses me off so much I don’t mind the arc being sped up if it means I’ll never see her again.

Man what the hell is with these guys.

If I got an imitation kiss from Su Luxia herself, there's NO WAY I'd be interested in anything less!

Also he's totally a stalker type isn't he. Like. He is way too good at conveniently showing up from behind somewhere.

Hope all of them the girl and guy get retribution. Ugh was holding hope that at least that guy be normal but he is a trash as well

Users who are viewing this thread