Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 202 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- An ex's remaining value

SGR

Double-page supporter
The -kun and -chans in this chapter are so jarring...
But it shows the quality of the whole thing when I actually notice and care about the mismatch of japanese honorifics being in a korean manhwa.

Honestly at this point nanako isn't even the character i hate the most. Her ability to just be anywhere to progress the plot is really impressive

Dex-chan lover
honestly if I wasn't such a simp for Su Luxia, I would stock pile this series, but I need to see Su Luxia in all her glory as soon as possible. Nana can go explode

i love the way su luxia is always unmoved by the usual romance tropes lmao

i was thinking it was weird nanako didn't show up at all.. hoo boy she never misses a party

I’m kinda worried for Luxia now tbh.

Nanako’s system seems to not be that powerful. There’s the stats upgrade after a conquest but no [Skills] to actively seduce someone, so she’s probably pretty intelligent to seduce that much guys and she wasn’t hindered by using system [Skills] as a crutch.

@SGR @bananaburrito that's not it, the world Luxia is in right now is japanese, that's why everyone has a japanese name, use the -kun , -san, -senpai, etc. and why the waitress spoke in japanese too

LpKAnyj.png

when the man slut is sus

thanks @ShadowMadness for the translations and the meme on the last panel🖤 i wholeheartedly want to punch that hoe seriously out of these bitches she's the most annoying

Users who are viewing this thread