Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 203 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Scummy pair

Wait what someone shipping su luxia and nanako i don`t even see them as a ship how do people even ship them wtf

Damn its like yall never heard of hateships 😂 i think kawana and luxia have an interesting dynamic, like sorta rivalry? Kawana has given luxia the most trouble so far bc she's so aggressive and kawana is now getting obsessed with seeing luxia lose. It's fun!!!!

Also yall completely miss the point of shipping by taking it too seriously. In the end it's just enjoying seeing characters together, regardless of whether it would actually work out in canon or not.

No i did not actually know of hate shipping

Til now

Tho i find it slightly odd
To ship people who hate each other
But that's probs cause ships usually mean to me is either platonic or romantic

@Elianor ? I literally said you shouldnt take it so seriously and do what you want, i think that'd be the exact opposite of policing...?

Jeez I hate Nanako so much. She is the definition of B*tch tho, the author did a great job making her hateful.
Also it's so confusing people shipping Lüxia with a person she dislikes, but whatever, people are weird...

Dex-chan lover
@Kozutan One of my biggest pet peeves about the anime/manga community is all the crack shipping. If two characters even LOOK at each other, some moron out there is going "oh they FAWKIN'!"

@wkread nah you started by pushing a forced definition no one heard of, then literally said "yall completely miss the point of shipping by taking it too seriously". Which is completely different from what you're trying to make it seem. Try being consistent a little.

The fact that somebody can see two people hate interaction fun or even ship them is really weird

Users who are viewing this thread