Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 204 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Stunning Compromise

Can I be honest? The humans in that game haven't gone extinct due to the fact that men are promiscuous and women are stupid... To think that there's still one scumbag left......... 😒

Aggregator gang
This dude gets more awful with every chapter, I liked him in the beginning!

Thank you so much for the chapter scan team 💕

And to think that I like him in the beginning... we really have to always be on alert when meeting new people. Because we don't know if they're just using a mask everytime we meet them.

I read some spoilers mentioning he was scum but still ended up liking him. Dick! He is almost as bad as the last woman except he actually has some talent to back himself up with

Nanako b like "oh yeah, I know the new vice orez. I had sex with him snd is son, so teehee ;P"
No but seriously, how can <i>anyone</i> respect someone like that?
I don't care if she have sex, she can have as much as she want but she's having sex with married men <b>and</b> her hierarchical superiors, which mean her professional dignity is nothing but wind. She's got no talents apart for ruining people's lives

wtf this ML is trash no 2 lmao

i wouldnt mind su luxia losing to this girl. Hope shell start to realize beauty isnt everything

Wait... Wasnt the story that she did 'not know him' when she 'ran into him' in the alleyway? And now all of a sudden she was a super 'fan'? Including the part where the second guy who was supposed to be a sadist suddenly became a masochist, that's TWO plot holes. I understand if it was just the guy because he is a minor character, it can be walked over as "he wasnt really a sadist", but Luxia messing up? It doesn't seem to be on purpose, or else the guy would've noticed and disliked her for pretending. This arc is becoming worse by the second. Really can't wait for it to be over. Boring "rival", carbon copied "lovers", and plot holes. Hahhh

Also, I heard the third guy was mafia scum. Hah. So tired of this arc

PFFFFFF yea a LITTLE too youthful back then
It kind of hurts seeing a piano get destroyed like that, especially an antique one 😅

Thank you for the update!! ^^

@Zephyr247 I think you’re overthinking the system. They showed us that it lets Nanako see a person’s stats/rating (beauty, brains, charm, etc..) as well as an affection meter.

So literally a game-like system and she used it to raise her own stats and to capture targets.. I’m guessing her words were just her complaining that the system can’t change other areas like the background she came from 🤷🏻‍♀️

@EnaLikesThis For the first part, I think that "just meeting him in the alleyway" was their first personal meeting, plus, she "didn't recognize" him with his mask on at the time... Correct me if I'm wrong, though; if you actually meant that there was something that was said before that she didn't know who he was at ALL before changing her story this chap

with how much that other lass sleeps around, I wonder how many sexually transmitted deceases she has and is spreading.

Thank you for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread