Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 204 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Stunning Compromise

there's always an asian better than you. even if you're asian. lololol

anyway, cant we have one arc, just one, with actual good guy??????

Dex-chan lover
@EnaLikesThis
Wait... Wasnt the story that she did 'not know him' when she 'ran into him' in the alleyway? And now all of a sudden she was a super 'fan'?
I understand it as :
she was a super fan from the start but hide it.

Also, it's clearly a lie to make him accept her help. For me it's his fault to not hit her lie.

"Is becoming beautiful not enough"

I don't think there's anything beautiful in you outside and inside

Fed-Kun's army
@cloverys but if there was no cheating bastard, then there would be no need for her to go into that world...

@EnaLikes This is from what I understand. The first encounter on the alleyway, our Su doesn't "recognise" the ML because it was a dark alleyway and he was wearing a mask and all. Forward to when they officially meet when the ML grabbed Su's hands and said something along the lines of: "It's you!" Our best actress Su pulled her hand away because she didn't recognize it was the dude from the alleyway. Su has this persona she wears infront of the ML where she's super serious about her job and is very responsible and that encouter was establishing that first rather than a "fan". The fan plot was something inserted so that Su could give the ML the excuse to keep her close. This is a game of winning affection, what better way is to get more excuses to stay close?

So with that persona first established when she cried infront of him in that door scene it's where the ML would see again that she really is just a little girl putting up a front at work. Revealing her crying again would give her sympathy points and the feeling of the ML being the only one who knows this side of her. So a "fan" it was something similar to that kind of reveal.

She has a front of, work first: feelings later. So when ML thought of that she was sus having musical talents all of a sudden, he gets angry because he's super jealous he didn't have that ability to modify his own song but when he thinks it's more useful to use her than hate her, he changed his mind since he is a very jealous person. A fan would do ANYTHING for their idol right? He thinks. I mean this is the guy that smiled seeing how he "snatched" Su from the first ML. He isn't Maso like the first dude nor sadistic. I guess his mindset is like every cliche villain type idol: I have to win and the others should fall or I'll get everything and my rivals should fail something like that.

He knew the first ML was successful so when he saw him softly crumbling over a girl he kinda liked that so uhhh yeah?

And yes I'm tying to justify the weird plotholes because I am just trying to make sense of the story. I love the arc I really do, so I fill in some holes for myself. Translating perfectly is really hard so there are some things and details left out. I feel? They did a great job but there will be confusion. I'm confused wickwidjej ahahhaha. I don't know I hope this will help a little bit! Thank you.

As much as I appreciate Su Luxia having a challenge for once, I actually do not like it. The men (not just the 'targets' but literally ALL men in this arc) are dumbfoundedly stupid and the antagonist is simply a slut that sleeps w/ everything (or a whore, if you count her system points as payment).

I hope it picks up the pace a bit so we can get to the satisfying ending that is pushing bitches to hell. (... unless this is one of those arcs where the MC doesn't win and needs to complete a punishment task and/or worse, current bitch antagonist gets upgraded to interdimensional mission thingy, similar to Luxia)

That scene with Su Luxia playing the guitar and the workers gasping in amazement was a bit cringy. They are professionals in the music industry who have worked with the best and most popular musicians in the country or even the world. They shouldn't have such a strong reaction. It would be more realistic to have them perk up and one of them say "Hey, that's a great modification," and then turn to the 2nd ML and ask if he would mind doing something like that instead.

It's something I see often in Chinese webnovels. The MC will show their talent at a certain skill and make nearby people look like awed fangirls, when those people are usually people who work in the industry and wouldn't be that strongly impressed.

It just feels like the author is trying too hard to make Su Luxia look great when a more subtle response from those two employees would have worked better and been more tasteful.

I know this is a tiny detail, but it bothered me.

@cloverys
Her husband in the arc when she got married and her son in both arcs when she was his mother and potential suite. They were good guys.

@Macrendil this is so true. I mean I knew the story mainly target young girls but I can't understand why the author would want to portrait all men in this arc as inherently dumb, easy to be manipulated, lack of dignity in any way and all bend the kneel to a not-so-subtle whore. I mean there must be at least a guy in here that has any common sense. The men in this arc just so plain damn horrible it's frustrating.

Double-page supporter
Am I the only one who notice that the woman in purple suit from panel 3 and 5 became a man, There's a bug in the system!!!!

Also my two cents, about the dumb guys and the slutty whore, this is a erogame/galgame settings. If you ever played any game like that, usually it's women but they all dumb and easily seduced.

Fed-Kun's army
@Silverwyvern Pretty sure that she was one of the employees of the studio. Another dude from the studio broke up the argument and then she disappeared.

@yotsuba98 The reason all the men in this arc are braindead is because they are in an otome game. The only thing that matters to a man in this world is the object of his affection. Whenever they interact with the FL, they all turn into dogshit. In the other small worlds such a system doesn't exist, so this doesn't occur.

Otome game be otome game. Trying to apply real life logic to this kind of game is pointless and just frustrating. All characters have at most two character traits to define their whole personality, it's just the base for a dating simulator.
The tsundere, the yandere, the prince, the manipulator, the idol, the childhood friend, the delinquent... All of them have a roughly fixed personality in any otome game.

I just saw the raws so here's some spoilers.

She conquers the 2nd Male by slapping him and being a bit aggressive(not in a sexual way). K slvt was really using her body with this one.

The Last Male is involved with some Yakuza or something.
He falls for Mc naturally while The K bish tries too hard (She had to pretend to be weak here to get his attention). Frankly the guy here was also a jerk but compared to the other 2, he has more self-control.

Honestly, I was really disappointed with this arc, K bish wasn't even punished that severely in my opinion. I mean, for all the pain she caused by stealing taken men, her end for me was too light

idk why but seeing her in the corner with just a guitar and a bunch of instruments when i thought this was a normal meeting room really made me laugh like it threw me so off guard

Users who are viewing this thread