Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 205 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Surprise

LETS PUNCH HER GOODNESS GRACIOUS AND OTHERS FIND IT TO SHIP THEM TWO??? THE ONLY DECENT WOMAN I CAN REMEMBER IS THAT EXORCIST. THIS BEYATCH NANAKOTRASH CAN GO TO HELL FOR ALL I CARE.

@pokefairy
Nope. Su Luxia wins this round Nanako won the first round, so Su Luxia ties it up here. It’s best 2 out f 3 system. After Su Luxia 100% Fuji, that bitch Nanako undergoes a panic attack and gets desperate to get the last guy.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

What was in that note book and why did she leave there. Is this part of a plot or is this just an accident?

@coolbeansdoom obviously she put it there to be found. Who would put their friggen diary at their workplace. Honestly, I question Nanako’s IQ for not realizing this obvious fact.

@Riri ikr. But the bad news is, there’s one more guy. Ughhhhhh

Aggregator gang
im bored with this arc i think im skipping it for now until next arc start

Fuck this arc. Its like rather than losing to well developed plans and conspiracy, she lost due to stupidity.

Dex-chan lover
@NekoHybrid Oh is it a best out of three system? I think I misread it as it being a system where is Luxia gets 1/3, the mission is complete. What you said makes more sense and is preferable

Dex-chan lover
Weird presentation. At first it seems like SLX genuinely planted the diary to be taken, but later her acted anger over the diary is the strongest ever shown in the series, so much so that even the system thinks she's actually angry? I hope SLX didn't really just play herself because that's super inconsistent with her character.

I think Luxia is pissed of by Nanako arrogant attitude, even if all of this seems to be part of her plan.

Initially this arc seemed cool and refreshing, but now I'm just tired of Nanako. Can we already get over her part?

So, uh how many more chapters till this arc is over..?

I've had fun in all the previous arcs, but with this I'm doing the Tom Servo "END, END!" in my head.

This is just like the, what second / third arc(?), the one where she turned into the fat wife. Waaay to long and drawn out and just turning boring as hell...

lmaoooo even luxia is tired of nanako, this never happened with the former antagonists!

thanks for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread