Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 10 Ch. 206 - The criminal offences of A Villainess -- Ultimate counterattack

Double-page supporter
@Kuroageha oo.... im hoping youre right. i hate everyone but her in this arc so much. would love to watch her burn them all to the ground

for anyone who is wondering who that young master is
he is the third target, he is in mafia
and dont worry for people who is tired with the second target
there are only several chapter before we move to the next target

Sigh. Let just burn them in the stake and see how the 3rd ml will do. Again, I'm getting bored of this. There's too much anger in me, I'm hoping that the revenge part will be more than one chapter to dissipate it 😥

wow trash men everywhere! I'm sick of that bish nanako too ugh I hope luxia destroy all of them

They're milking this Arc more than Kanako has milked men in her entire lifetime.

Ahhhhh I want her to destroyyyy him 😫😫the auDACITY that boy has smh and don’t get me started on the other b ooof

Alright can we send both the bitch and this cheating disgusting bastard to deepest hell already? I literally wanted to vomit reading this ch full of disgusting people

Uhhmmm—

We all knew our second ML was horrible scum, but now— I actually really can’t even stand him anymore. Before I was entertained with his foolishness, now I just want Su to give him what he deserves

Aggregator gang
What the HECK is wrong with this dude?? To think he seemed good in the beginning, sheesh!!

Thank you so much for bringing this chapter to us!

Users who are viewing this thread