Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 379 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President : Shang YiXue In Confinement

Dex-chan lover
I truly hopes that there's a special type of hell for Wen Daoxian after ruining the absolute shit of Wen Zheng's life and images. I would feel bad for the husband if he's the one that needs to deal with the aftermath of all the bullshits that the shitty emperor did

This guy is out of touch. He doesn't even bother learning the ways of the time he is in and expects people to bow to his whims because he had been an emperor hundreds of years ago. But it's also obvious that he's getting desperate if he's resorting to exchanging trafficking and extreme corruption for positive propaganda.

Dex-chan lover
Tbh, at this point, I hope there's a system item that will delete every memories about this story.
Everyone's image is already in shambles: imagine if, in the end, Luxia defeats Daoxian, the true ML Zheng comes back and the Luxia from the story (who went from being just the wealthy wife of a director to being a public loved actress, followed by being a cucked wife, followed by being an abused wife, divorce, no divorce, husband's secretary, scapegoat, divorce and probably president) re-marries him (now considered by the public a cheating bastard, corrupted, murderer sociopath)....

Users who are viewing this thread