Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 382 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Wen DaoXian’s Trap

Dex-chan lover
I was expecting much worse when I read the warnings at the start of the chapter, aside from Wen's "women are only meant to serve men" comment, every thing was pretty tame. I'm guessing it gets more extreme next chapter?

Aggregator gang
Thanks for this reply hahaha! N yes! That's what I think LuXia is talking about, controlled immigration (at least that's what I think lolol)

Side note, I think I know which country you might be in when u refer to the variety of races hahaha
Heh, guess which country? 😳👉👈 Idk how about others here lololol.

Dex-chan lover
Refugees aren't immigrants. You can have fully closed borders on lockdown and still take in Refugees, it's a completely separate political issue from borders.

The problem with the refugees is that taking them in basically mean you side with whatever side they were on when they fled and since they fled, they are obviously losing so governments are REALLY hesitant to throw in their lots with the losing side unless their own interest is already at risks. AKA Politicians are cowards who don't give a shit about helping anyone no matter what.

I mean that's the point in the story, it's SUPPOSED to be annoying and stop the MC from making any actual point because she'd just slaughter him, he can only win by throwing platitudes and stopping her from talking.
That is not what taking in refugees means... that is a false dichotomy fallacy lol.

Users who are viewing this thread