Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 17 Ch. 377 - How an Abandoned Wife Became the Female President - Awakening of Wen Zheng

Aggregator gang
Thank you for your hard work and please rest well, please don't think too much about negative feedbacks. We definitely care about CMMD here with Su Lu Xia no matter what, I'm actually excited for this arc compared to previous arc.

Banned
Hey all, our staff are feeling quite overworked (I myself am feeling burnt out and unmotivated due to negative feedback), so our team will be taking a 2-week break after tomorrow's release.

After this break, we'll be changing our release date to be on every Friday instead. (Next release will be on 25th Sept, then 29th Sept and the following Friday etc)

If more staff joins us (since the lack of Experienced Chinese Translators and Redrawers is the main issue), it'll be easier for us to make more releases!

As for why we did not collaborate with Tiaria, they've dropped the series due to one of the members being busy with school. Another one of their members is currently helping with our releases!

Please do shower more love on LuXia and this series in the comments! It will be greatly appreciated!

Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for understanding!

-Rikko from PRAE Scans
Discord: http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
I think it should be fair to say that we all do appreciate your work, it is good. I think we are just not as into this arc as others maybe? At least so it is for me. Not that it was bad, just nothing unique in this series all in all. though sure do hate the dude that takes over the body?

thanks for the work, enjoy your break :) I will look forward to more when it comes

Dex-chan lover
Why would she tell him 😭😭😭
i hate this arc simply bc they’re doing the husband so dirty. If I was him I’d be like “don’t bother saving me my wife is gone anyways” can’t have shit in Cheating Men Must Die.
The original soul wish to stay in love together with the husband, and well, it's no longer the real Su Luxia of the world. I assume there will be sacrifice or something.
Either the OG husband die and finally together with the OG wife in afterlife or they somehow manage to get the OG wife soul back.

Double-page supporter
Thank you for all the hardwork💓

On the other note, the groupchat is back😆

Users who are viewing this thread