Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 389 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Getting Back the Wrong Daughter

Dex-chan lover
A new day, a new arc!
Hope you all like this arc!
Also, we desperately need redrawers T.T Please do join us if you know how to clean and redraw!

Do check out our discord at:
http://discord.gg/BwbGhA58dr
You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs! You can discuss the chs, let us know of any mistakes in the chs, n there’s a g doc link to all notable charas of previous arc if you need them to refresh your memory~!
Also, you can read spoilers in the server!!
Also, do join our team! We need experienced typesetters and redrawers!
-Rikko from PRAE scans

Dex-chan lover
Ah, we're back to a classic situation. Seems like it's already gonna be a rough battle with that command magic.

On a side note, I can't stop comparing that face on panel 3 with "It's me, Dio."

Dex-chan lover
So since the character requesting help from the system is rarely ever the main character (unless their role is taken by another transmigrator), is the little shit supposed to be the main character of this story?

Aggregator gang
Damn. Back at being a child like The Dark System Village arc. I have to hold my breath on this one.

Great, the ever popular real daughter vs fake daughter trope (urgh). I am sick of this trope. Hopefully this manhua will do this right.

I wonder if this manhua will cover the sleep with CEO and became pregnant with their baby trope too? I hate this trope as well, but I don't know if there is any quick transmigration series that deal with this trope?

Fed-Kun's army
Great, the ever popular real daughter vs fake daughter trope (urgh). I am sick of this trope. Hopefully this manhua will do this right.

I wonder if this manhua will cover the sleep with CEO and became pregnant with their baby trope too? I hate this trope as well, but I don't know if there is any quick transmigration series that deal with this trope?
I think there was a quick trans which did cover 2 types of that troupe.

The first one being where the female lead becomes pregnant with the CEO's baby and then runs away with her son, the son being the genius baby, who tries to get his parents back together. The agent was the fiancé of the CEO.

The 2nd type troupe was the type of story where the female lead and the CEO have a streamy night together only for female lead to learn he is her boss in her new job and then they end up falling in love. The Agent was for the Male lead and his request was he didn't want to fall for the female lead.

Dex-chan lover
Damn brat.

Why bother buying a kid when you have no intention of raising them well.

Edit-> Also, why bother with a DNA test.
You know how old your kid is, ask how old both of the kids are and your kid is the oldest. Its also the one who looks the most like you.

Last edited:
I think there was a quick trans which did cover 2 types of that troupe.

The first one being where the female lead becomes pregnant with the CEO's baby and then runs away with her son, the son being the genius baby, who tries to get his parents back together. The agent was the fiancé of the CEO.

The 2nd type troupe was the type of story where the female lead and the CEO have a streamy night together only for female lead to learn he is her boss in her new job and then they end up falling in love. The Agent was for the Male lead and his request was he didn't want to fall for the female lead.
Thank you! May I know the novels' names please? Quick-transmigration series rarely touch on this troupe, so I really, really want to read them.

Dex-chan lover
Aaand ill be back when the arc is over. I can feel the frustration already so I'll just come back when it's completed. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
Damn brat.

Why bother buying a kid when you have no intention of raising them well.

Edit-> Also, why bother with a DNA test.
You know how old your kid is, ask how old both of the kids are and your kid is the oldest. It’s also the one who looks the most like you.
For real, that brat looks just like her mom. Also, talk to the kids? The girl keeps calling the real daughter a slave. Put that single brain cell talk share to use. Also, seems the whole town knows that the real daughter was bought… just bribe someone I promise them bitches have no loyalty whatsoever

Dex-chan lover
So since the character requesting help from the system is rarely ever the main character (unless their role is taken by another transmigrator), is the little shit supposed to be the main character of this story?
Who would wanna read a story with a MC like that? She’s not even an antihero or nothin

Users who are viewing this thread