Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 18 Ch. 406 - The Real Heiress Wants to Make a Comeback - Counterattack

Dex-chan lover
At the beginning of the story, the original Su Luxia had the power-trinket stolen from her. It'd have been a lot better thematically if it were revealed that previous holders of the trinket became immune to its effect (they've already had their "this only works once on you" effect).

That way you get:
  • Yet another display of the villain's arrogance in not trying to understand things, just use and abuse. Had she done research on the trinket, she'd know to use it on the parents instead.
  • A theme of the villain trying to use what should be rightfully Su Luxia's against her and failing.
  • An evil act (the original theft) coming back around and giving the thief some karma.
Anyway, I appreciate the translation and look forward to the next arc! Very, very forward.

Fed-Kun's army
lol noise cancelling don't work well with speech, as opposed to white noise. Edit: Wait, it says earplugs, not earbuds. Well maybe the effect is enhanced with a cheap system store option without being too out of the ordinary.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
As usual....smooth XiaXia, real SMOOTH
That's why she's the GOAT

At the beginning of the story, the original Su Luxia had the power-trinket stolen from her. It'd have been a lot better thematically if it were revealed that previous holders of the trinket became immune to its effect (they've already had their "this only works once on you" effect).

That way you get:
  • Yet another display of the villain's arrogance in not trying to understand things, just use and abuse. Had she done research on the trinket, she'd know to use it on the parents instead.
  • A theme of the villain trying to use what should be rightfully Su Luxia's against her and failing.
  • An evil act (the original theft) coming back around and giving the thief some karma.
Anyway, I appreciate the translation and look forward to the next arc! Very, very forward.
True, but to be honest, I personally like this way the best
The reasons being:
-This way Luxia outsmarted her...she was not 3 moves ahead, but 3 whole games
-If she commanded the parents, that would mean putting Luxia in a critical spot, having to deal with both parents, the 2 guards and the loser...and, imo, that would be resolved only with some good ol' plot armor/asspull....instead, the way things went can be "justified" by a more realistic "Luxia diff, git gut"

Dex-chan lover
Kinda mad, imo she should stabbed the dude in the neck and stabbed the bitch, not in a fatal way, but painfully. she is part of a rich family with tons of evidence against her and claims of self defense. She would be fine I wanted to see her do real damage

Aggregator gang
Kinda mad, imo she should stabbed the dude in the neck and stabbed the bitch, not in a fatal way, but painfully. she is part of a rich family with tons of evidence against her and claims of self defense. She would be fine I wanted to see her do real damage
Yeah, I trust she'll perish that stone that was stolen from the OG female lead by that bitch. And the bitch will be dealt properly this time after she deals enough publicity of her own legit position as the real daughter of them I imagine (she did say about publicity before). That bitch fam probably died in mental health hospital out of nowhere given how silent they have been this whole time. The only thing I could appreciate that bitch was, how her eyeshadows on fleek. We don't need to talk about Su Lu Xia, she's always OUT OF THE WORLD!

Fr I can't wait for the explanation between our Zero and the rat as one of my fav theories so far on CMMD.

Last edited:
Aggregator gang
How does she talk on the phone with noise cancelling ear plugs?
Probably she had it removed off behind the scene XD. As a deaf, I'm impressed with her remark on lipreading.

Simply because OUR GODDESS SU. 😚

Users who are viewing this thread