Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 19 Ch. 413 - Rebirth of the Demonic Lord - Have You Taken A Liking to Me?

Fed-Kun's army
She definitely knows something is up, but I don't think she knows exactly who he is, she hasn't interacted with him THAT much yet. I don't think. Probably. She might be wondering if he's another agent, or a character who's gained sentience or whatever, and possibly thinking of past people she's run into that might know her.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I agree that Su Luxia knows JingSi is kinda sorta not-normal, but she doesn't realize exactly who he is yet. I do wonder how she will react once she finds out?

Also, I went back to the arc when he first appeared and he seems a lot tamer/calmer here? I hope he stays like this cuz I'm liking his current self more.

anw, thanks for the chapter!!!

He is SUCH a creepy bastard. Trespassing and molesting her. Really needs to piss off and learn to keep his nose out of other peoples business. I hope he gets his ass beat.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
She definitely recognizes that something is up cause he's acting pretty out of character. But she definitely doesn't know his true identity at the moment

Dex-chan lover
I usually hate men with glasses but that princess carry is just... :lewd:

Users who are viewing this thread