Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 30 - The Shy Little Wolf Pup

Fed-Kun's army
Damm damm the tsun puppy makes me fall for him each chapter lmao... TOO CUTE!!!

That couple pose though, it can pass as wedding pose lmao

Fed-Kun's army
bruh... unfair that boys like that only exist in fiction. real life boys have the same personality as a wet sack of rice while young master gu chen here is serving us looks, respecting women juice, AND a personality?!

Double-page supporter
so is he gonna die from loneliness like the kid she adopted in the last scenario when she left it.

Dex-chan lover
He's so fun to tease. At this point, they're still not an official couple yet, right?

Our young master Gu is so cute! ^_^ and does this mean he got the male version of her ring custom made? Oh my goodness

I loved how cute this arc looked when I peeked at the raws during the last arc and I'm glad this part was as cute as it seemed lol
though what would be really cute is them disappearing the ex asap lol

An Sheng seems almost too easy to defeat. I wish he was more of a threat. This just occurred me to but is Liu Ru Yan ( the pink-haired girl from the past arc) a reference of the the protagonist of Goddess Creation System? I've only read one chapter but I've read some stuff about it. Plus, they both have pink hair. Also, is the new cover an indication that one the stories she will visit features a school romance?

Woo, cougar looking to eat up a little wolf pup, like BBC Blue Planet documentaries up in here!

Users who are viewing this thread