Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Challenge of Proposing

SGR

Double-page supporter
Rushed ending to the vengeance part. Kind of lame in comparison to the previous one. But maybe we'll get a lore chapter to compensate...

Group Leader
WTF, can someone who knows the raws explain. Does she have 27800 years left to life or are that only her accumulated vaccation days?

WOW proposing! He's a cute one isn't he? But damn that An shan guy got a really tragic end huh.

wait, so the picture at the beginning of each chapter never happened!? so betrayed.

https://mangadex.org/chapter/735372/1

@StrudelQueen Yeah, that was my thought, as well, this is "show don't tell" letting us know that she's been doing this a long time, and that's why not much flusters her.

Is there like a series that takes place before this comic? Like I feel confused that she gets thrown in over and over to these roles to help out fallen heriones.

Dex-chan lover
So she stayed 50 more years in that universe. Is she immortal or something!?

Dex-chan lover
yay he died, that guy was twisted all the way until the end. Saying everything fell apart for him when his plans to have her raped didn't work out, good riddance

😘Page 11 That have one has a vacation. That lady is not going pass up chance to be with Young wolf. 😉

Dex-chan lover
that's

a lot of vacation time

@sonyaism
no idea. maybe at some point we'll see a story about the agent herself and why she hates cheating guys so much (not that she super needs a reason)

@nobaka I see. It seems sudden when we go into the first arc in this comic so I was wondering if I was missing something.

Yeah, I wonder what her current "love life" is if she lives through so many love lives etc.

Users who are viewing this thread