Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 2 Ch. 36 - Challenge of Proposing

is it normal for suit pants in korea to be too short? weirdos

i assume its 27800 years because she hasnt used any until now

Fed-Kun's army
This has been one of my favorites. Goddess Su, continue to slave those slag men!

I feel like the guy's death is super rushed, kinda weakens the whole act tbh. Still, great story.

Dex-chan lover
From the previous world, after she left the body died, it seems that when she leaves the body dies because the original owner is already dead.

Dex-chan lover
@Raygunsama even if not rushed the plot will hardly progress, after "shunned" by the Lin girl the sheng guy just don't have good enough resource to fight "godly" powered MC.

@democarplus I was thinking it's probably something similar to 'paid vacation' quota because before this arc, she left the world(s) right after she finished the job. So until this arc, she probably working her ass off without stopping. Just guessing tho haha

Well, we can't be sure. Nobody will know unless author explain it to us someday XD

Aggregator gang
A tad abrupt but too cute!!
Awww I wonder if we will get to see more of their life together next chapter??

Now I'm really curious about MC's past. What did she go through that made her participate in this system in the first place. Will she get revenge on her ( I assumed she has one) ex? She must have been in the system for a long time. Does she even still want revenge? Heck, thousands of years must have passed in Su Lu Xia's point of view.

Dex-chan lover
wait what... that's just how he'g gonna end...
maaaan i thought there was more to his end lol

>here come bois next arc is dilema of vampire queen arch~

Oh boy, I've always been a hoe for vampires! Can't wait!

Oh she chose to chill out and enjoyed her life in Lu Xia's life before heading out to do execution for another cheating men 😆

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit. That's a lot of vacation days. Clearly this girl has been busy.

...Well, congratulations, I suppose. She gets to retire here chilling with a hubby that's just her type.

Aggregator gang
Vacation? I wonder if they'll show us her vacation, or skip till her next mission

Users who are viewing this thread