Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 37 - The Most Tragic Vampire in History

Dex-chan lover
@ariared26 Yeah, I know. Let's count it as a rhetorical question. I can't help but be triggered by 'killing and beating someone is ok but nudity is a big no' controversy.

Aggregator gang
I kinda feel pity for Gu Chen. It's like all his life was a fake. He's just a plaything.

This is goddess creation system all over again. Very similar plot, but in GCS the girl needs to go in to several worlds making men fall for her, damn... i hate these types, i always feel bad for the male leads.
recommend u guys Goddess creation system if u liked this

You guys rly dont have to feel pity. Maybe for her it was fleeting, but to him he had a devoted wife the entire time and pray for mercy for souls that cross her and him lol.

@Rake I actually like this better than the one OP Male Lead that keeps following her in different worlds. At least Gu Chen had a devoted wife his whole lifetime, no need to be sad there.

you're such an angel gu chen :') hoping all girls will have a man like you... not ofc falling in love with a billboard pic but like the loyalty you have... :") we will remember you 😭💗

that aside. OMG OUR MC IS A VAMPIRE

Users who are viewing this thread