Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 41 - Save the world by f*cking

cant she do both. kill the bastard and get some action on the side?

I find it interesting that the Mc can’t access certain memories without the host body’s approval. Which is an interesting condition I’ve never thought of. Nevertheless, I’m very excited how she’s gonna get the host’s wish fulfilled with reviving the clan and not just getting the scum killed

Fed-Kun's army
I want an alternative route where they do the f*cking instead

Dex-chan lover
Huh. So the original host is still alive to some extent, huh? Good for them.

I'm not too proud to admit I was hoping for Option A, just to see how she'd go about that.

Hmm, maybe the original host will be able to regain her body after she leaves? I feel like the original host didn't really care about her fiancee much and just wanted revive the vampire clan.

MMMM! I know we get this super often, but I still want more! -cry- -is unreasonable-
Seriously though, many thanks to @ShadowMadness for their dedication, hard work, and speed with this fun series.

Fed-Kun's army
How practical would route 1 really be assuming she's the only female of her clan alive? Considering there's no time limit, of course.

Dex-chan lover
"Kill the chicken to get the egg"
I dont know, I think there are other ways to get the eggs from a chicken

what a surprising chapter title, i thought i was mistaken when i first saw it. Was pretty funny, shame she didn't chose 1st or a mix of both.

Double-page supporter
Road 1 is easy but vampire are near barren usually.... More creature has power it's even harder to breed.

Users who are viewing this thread