Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 54 - Older brother, have some tea

I love how people can come up with a hundred reasons our Mc doesn’t need to help ex fiancé,

Without even pointing out the obvious one: the human and the ex fiancé tried to kill her at the start of this saga. She was in chains being tortured while ex fiancé both set her up and assisted the torture.

Me: ... you wonder why she doesn’t risk her life for the guy that murdered her in the original story??

Can we round up this arc already I just want to see both of them die cruel deaths or experience the revenge they deserve

Fed-Kun's army
I really want to think that the author just have a bad character personality choice. But then I remember this type of personality exist in real life.

Fed-Kun's army
You know we completely forgot till @Halesy pointed it out, that this bitch and the scumbag set her up, got her captured and killed in the original settings and she really expects her to help ? wow does she deserve whatever evil come her way.

She is so obsessed with him, but he only likes her for her blood anyways 😑

People like her are pathetic.

Fed-Kun's army
@Halesy Either she got scammed, or she didn't read the instructions! But dang, that girl's bro is number one favorite hunter, is he not? It's better to trust him rather than some meager vampire kidnappers

Dex-chan lover
Lol.

I mean...she has a point, in her own way. Su Luxia has no reason to want to save him (because he betrayed her and had her tortured) and her brother has no reason to save him because Youji has done nothing but be an asshole to everyone and seduce his little sister.

The more she talks about this, the more persuasive the argument to not go save him at all is.

People who are obsessed with their lovers to the point of abandoning their family/friends are just too sad. Sadder to think that there really are people like this in reality :(

Dex-chan lover
Why is everyone seemingly shouting at each other in spikey boxes in this arc, instead of just talking to each other like normal human beings?

Cya

I am speechless by her "love" stupidity 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Fed-Kun's army
@ichypa righttt but i partially blame it on xiao wei and her breaking down and crying every chance she gets + literally screaming at everyone when smthg doesnt go the way she likes 😂
like i was sort of confused bc damn this artist rlly using a lot of spikey boxes but i realize ah xiao wei is lowkey crazy and sadly is a big part of this current arc so 😔

Finally Updates. 😄

Talkless and do less. And let everthing destroy by it's own
that's the luxia way.
I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread