Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 56 - Do you want to become a human?

Lolololol she's so desperate for him to be with her. Lol turns out she didn't hedge her bets - once he dies or sleeps, she'll have no where to turn to

Dex-chan lover
lol he's gonna leave her once he become human and she'll have nowhere to go

Supporter
Ha! He will say he want to be a vampire... Shameless peoples like this want power and immortality, they don't want a human lifespan...

Fed-Kun's army
imagine human youji finally having to deal with xiaowei as a human being? without smelling her blood all the time??? and seeing her personality??? lskdfjalskdfasfa

Dex-chan lover
I mean, I super enjoy the puppetmaster thing, but always resolving it with a pay item isn't that interesting.

and as always

BRING BACK COURTESAN SU

I love how the vamp hunter is like “nooo!!! Don’t suffer hot girl!”

Like brother like sister, they both follow their hearts and say dumb things. He’s a vampire hunter. One becoming human and the other becoming vulnerable? Should be good for him... but he caught dem feels!!

At least he’s honorable, unlike his sister.

Man I can’t wait for this couple to eat shit. Especially the pink chick, this entire arc she’s been annoying af. “The one not loved is the other woman”?? Yeah that sounds like shit the other woman says.

Finally an end to this stupid couple arc! Man, i can't wait. Probably youji will turn to dust once his vampire power sapped away?

Users who are viewing this thread