Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 57 - Because I want to watch you make a fool of yourself

Dex-chan lover
I REALLY wanna see these two "lovebirds" go for eachothers throat over money. Seems like it would be fkin hillarious.

lol poverty, that would be destroyed if the guy is good with negotiations.
EDIT: But then again isn't one a vampire aristocrat turned human and a girl like a pampered princess in exile? If they have no friends they are going to stay there

a vampire who turned into human and a pampered beautiful young miss get together. both clueless about poverty and true sufferings. They are definitely digging their own graves.

Oh? Didn't the original story have them hiding away from both societies?

So, they should have had a vampire's strength, some savings, and few options of who to buy from.
Now he isn't a vampire, they have fewer places they can get money...
OK, they are worse off. But it seems to me that the depowering matters more than the lack of money overall.

I’m so ready for this 😎😎😎

For anyone whose a little confused as to why poverty would take em down:

PINK GIRL: abandoned by her brother (who has all the money), hated by the Vamp hunters for attempted betrayal and for having a vamp as a lover (earlier chapters), unskilled/never worked before

Ex-Vamp noble: hated by vamps for choosing human over vamp queen, fought everyone over pink girl’s blood, never worked before/unskilled (Original host is the rich one)

Both of them were pompous af cuz they had powerful backings but now that that’s gone, it’s bye bye to them.

Users who are viewing this thread