Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 3 Ch. 57 - Because I want to watch you make a fool of yourself

Dex-chan lover
The best way to take revenge on idiots who insist on burning their life to the ground is to hand them a match with a smile.

Fed-Kun's army
Man, the author of this made the MC a complete bad-ass! I'm in love with her! She's about to have them vampire hunter babies, huh!?

Ok, i still think second world's Su Luxia is the best all round but vampire Su Luxia is pretty close behind.

@YoriMei heck yeah I’m so excited!! Thanks for the explanation, my dumb self that she was going to ruin them again into poverty or something 😂😂

Dex-chan lover
@Jdnylire Especially since they repeatedly backstabbed the two people who could, or might, help them. Su Luxia was completely betrayed and was set to die. The Vampire Hunter brother is going to stay out of his sister's life no matter what. Even if he wants to, unfortunately, he probably won't because she's betrayed him so much by trying to poison him.

They're going to be stranded with only eachother. If they do love eachother and can manage to get some work ethic, they might live alright, but the MC probably won't allow that. At first in the story, I was hoping Xiaowei would eventually turn on the Cheating Bastard like the previous lady in the Movie Actress arc, but it does not appear to be the case.

this manhua is one of the main reasons why i dont see every chinese manhua as trash....

@alternatum

In the original story, they went to live in hiding after inheriting huge sum of money by killing the brother and MC. Here they will get nothing, so yes money is going to be their downfall.

I'm sort of anticipating a scenario where Youji doesn't love Xiao Wei as deeply because he'll have Su Luxia and her 'sacrifice' in his mind..

Dex-chan lover
i mean, some stories have a happily ever after where they live a modest life, but then they'd have to have actual life skills lol

@The_DCG
all su luxia are best, but some luxia are more best than others

I'M LOOKING AT YOU, COURTESAN SU

@YoriMei heck yeah I’m so excited!! Thanks for the explanation, my dumb self that she was going to ruin them again into poverty or something 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread