Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 63 - Elegant Socialite: What Happened To Your 34.1 Inches Waist!?

Hehehe... 😏 I wonder if the pregnancy stone really works. It would be funny and cute to get a little system with them in their journey. 😂👌

Fed-Kun's army
ohh very nice, she got a nice protective brother, looks like su family here is good family...
that means the scum will be beaten to death...

Uhh her brother is so hot 😳 wish he was not her brother but like, a childhood friend instead gosh

"How could you hit people? The Su family are too unreasonable!" Said someone who abandon his sick wife for half a month. Holy shit he sure lack self-awareness about how trash he is

Seeing as she already has an older brother willing to bring soldiers to the house and beat her husband half to death in the street in broad daylight, what exactly is keeping Su from just saying, "Yeah he's cheating on me with some dance hall ho and beat me."?

I mean obviously it's so we could have a story here but it seems like she already has the power and means to deal with the ML in this arc.

Users who are viewing this thread