Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 76 - Elegant Socialite: Stepping on the cheating bastard’s head to divorce

Cya

What? Help them when they are struggling? Its a banned word.. LOLL guess she mean, will crush them to the ashes..

Lmaooooooooo does she think luxia is blind? I see that luxia is acting this way to make her believe she won when she actually lost

Dex-chan lover
Oh yeah. That's one flaw in Bai Ting's plan I hadn't even thought about last chapter.
The biggest vulnerability in her threatening to make the main couple get divorced, is if it works. Like...he'll obviously hate you at this point, and it's not like you actually want to be with that millstone of a husband. There is no good ending for either of the cheaters in this scenario.
Do your best not to laugh, Su Luxia! I believe in you!

She's still got such a garbage personality though. You have to be a special kind of bitch to move on to flaunt the fact that you stole away a woman's husband purely to make her miserable.
She also keeps on bragging about her reincarnation knowledge as if anything has gone according to plot so far, which is also dumb as a general policy. (As a side, I personally like it when an isekai character reveals their origins to people in the other world as a sign of intimacy, but it's a pretty important detail to keep close to the vest otherwise.)

I like this chapter because it gives lingering sense of regret to the cheating bastard
1st chapter give it, but just for a brief moment in his last breath
2nd chapter the bastard didnt even regret and cursing instead
3rd chapter give long lasting regret, but for vampire power instead of affection/love for luxia

Dex-chan lover
That make no sense, so you force the divorce even when you know the guy is broke and depend on his wife's dowery. Does she plan on staying with the general instead because that's not going to work either after this scandal she doesn't work at the signing house anymore and isn't the white rose

OMG I think I have seen Su Luxia plan and it's per~fect~
Su Luxia giving the divorce to her annoying husband, specially so close after a scandal, will give her the white halo of poor suffering woman who finally dropped the millstone that was ruining her and her family.
The asshat will be WTF and now hopelessly in love with his former meal ticket, and his attempts to reconcile with his ex will be rebuffed with "But I let you go with the one that you ~*~truly love~*~, why would you want to take back this poor useless ugly unfashionable woman~"
And Bai Ting was right on that the Chinese feudal society may look bad at Su Luxia for divorcing her husband, but she hasn't realized that she herself has the worst part on the clusterfuck. As the homewrecker, her reputation is making acquaintances with the fishes in the Marianas Trench, the Marshall will drop her like a hot potato (because his real love interest is Original Goods!Su Luxia's BFF! He's not gonna ruin that!), and her original target and the only one guy that on that society could take her now not only hates now her but also knows what kind of woman she really is. At this point her only options left seems to be streetwalking prostitution (which she seems to be too haughty to take) or suicide Her ruin is absolute and she was too dumb to realize or prevent it.
Probably my suppositions will be jossed next chapter, but Luxia's move is magistral.
(disclaimer: I have not seen the raw, this is my enthusiastic theorizing)

Fed-Kun's army
luxia hearing the soft-hearted points go up with each melodrama she dishes out:
keikaku.jpg

And that's when she realised that Luxia may not be the same character from the drama. . . Or maybe not.

Fed-Kun's army
Bai Ting at this point is just ridiculously dumb. Like girl, get a clue. You got conned. Your isekai knowledge was pointless in the face of our almighty host.

@JWChibi

Bai Ting has dirt on Liang Qun. She doesn't have any more interest in him, she just wants him to divorce to hurt Su Luxia (not knowing that she's doing exactly what Luxia wants) and is blackmailing him into doing so.

Ting is intending to shack up with the General, because she believes he prizes her, and that his 'white moonlight' will soon be dead / has died (because that's what happened in the original story), again not knowing Luxia has taken steps to insure that doesn't happen.

Users who are viewing this thread