Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 79 - Elegant Socialite: After divorce, MIL actually did this!

Wow, the enormous balls to say that...both the mil and the other woman are something else, haha.

And I don't trust the general. He always has seemed sketchy to me, like the type of guy to "change" for his loved one but, after they get married he turns back to his scummy ways and disappoints his wife.

This so called ex mother in law and Baiting is match from heaven, Glad they'll soon become family
Wait... it's Hell.
😏😆🤣

Fed-Kun's army
Discovering that your boyfriend-soon-to-be-fiance has a crazy ex girlfriend.
Come on Marshal Wei!
Defend your one true love!

We love seeing cheaters getting cheated on.... well she was replacement to begin with🤭

Dex-chan lover
Just love stories where characters literally dances on top of the ha d of the lead. Like puppets on strings.

Isn't Marshal Wei kind of a cheating ass too though? Xiaowei deserves better, no? Hope she doesn't end up with him

@Azif no, because he was never with Xiaowei initially before Bai Ting, they only had a crush on each other in school (in Germany)
Bai Ting and the marshal weren't serious/official either, at least on the marshal's side.

Meo

Dex-chan lover
Bai Ting really seems to think nothing can harm her...forgive me if I'm wrong but wasn't Marshal Wei's character someone that'd secretly kill and bury someone that dares make him look bad in front of his "White Moonlight"?

@Azif : He's not really a "cheating" bastard, he was single when he fooled around with the showgirl. Probably thought he didn't have a snowball's chance in hell with Xiaowei. I mean...she practically seemed like she loathed the guy when Luxia played matchmaker.

Marshal Wei is guilt free in my honest opinion, I don’t think he ever thought that he’d see his old crush ever again since Germany.
Also I’m curious to see what happens next

I love the chapter names lmao it feels like picking up a gossip rag. Every time i'm like she did WHAT!

Fed-Kun's army
Edit: nvm they weren't married LOL

Actually one of the things I like the most about this series is that Luxia always knows how to play with the rules of the world. She's trying to change the society to see women as better, but she doesn't expect everything to be good right away. She'll pretend to be the good wife/filial daughter because then people will still respect her instead of thinking she's crazy (unlike Bai Ting who is trying to be a Strong Modern Girl while only have the status of a showgirl. ofc people of the period are gonna think she's crazy for wanting to be the head wife of a noble family)

Group Leader
The weight I gain for all the popcorn I eat watching this drama...................

Users who are viewing this thread