Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 82 - Elegant Socialite: Unequal Love

I kinda feel bad about him but then I remember, if luxia was dead, he would have spent luxia's money on baiting without a second thought.

Dex-chan lover
Oh wow. He actually gets it to a degree. I think that makes this wife-beater the first dumbass male lead to show remorse and self-reflection.
And he's not technically wrong. If it weren't for miss romance novel over there, it's an objective fact that he would've had a happy ending with Luxia.

Still not gonna forgive him, but credit where credit is due.

Dex-chan lover
You know, in the original, he is flirty, but the original MC melts him with kindness. Shit won't happen if Baiting didn't get involved 😅

But I want to see redemption where he accepts his fate and let Luxia live full of freedom. Maybe apologize and lives in regret, then get his shit together.

So far, this is actually a cheating bastard with conscience. He knows how horrible he was, at least that one thing compared to other cheating men.
Apologize? Accepted, but he won't have second chance.

Group Leader
I still remember how he beat his wife to death so I don't pity him at all.

Wow first cheating guy that understood what a piece of scum they were being and doesn't deserve the girl. Good for him, made me almost pitied him until I remembered how he abused the FL until she banged her head and died. Cheating is one thing (doesn't deserve a second chance) but abusing too? I hope the little shit dies with the bitch.

Honestly, this is largely Bai Ting's fault she destroyed the original storyline with her white lotus cheat. The ML is still a wife beating scumbag, but he is not all at fault in this.
well these two scumbags are
really meant to be.
Prepare to see the ML go yandere mode and force Bai Ting to marry him

Meh, no sympathy for ex husband but for fairness sake, if physical beating was “acceptable” at this time period like concubines/multiple wives used to be, I’d say he was a shit husband but “acceptable” within the time period. No doubt original luxia would have been miserable because her mother in law was a piece of work but on the ranking of “whose the worst” I’d say he’d be #3 or #4. No sympathy or excuses for him, but at least he’s not the worse person out of the whole arc ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Dear team, did I tell you how much you are precious to me ? I can't tell you thanks enough for this quality band this story ! But I will try. Thanks a bunch !

Dex-chan lover
Now he regrets it, when the FL was EXTRA THICC he treated her like trash and now when he lost everything that he regrets it?

Fuck, I am starting to feeel bad for the ex-husband 😅
And in the original story he neve betrays her, so yeah..... But he betrayed her so all he is getting is deserved!

Dex-chan lover
He's only like this because he's at his lowest point. If you prop him up again and returns to acting arrogant and unfaithful, then that's his true colors.

Dex-chan lover
I was about to pity him, but then I was reminded of how big of an asshole he was in the beginning of all this. I'd say he deserves all this, and even worse.

Users who are viewing this thread