Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 82 - Elegant Socialite: Unequal Love

Reminds me of the ML in dear sa-chan who also knows he's a scuba and continues being one... sigh

I'm actually surprised that he got enough money to spend visiting Luxia's hall-something.

Is he gonna kill Baiting to help his ex-wife? Or a double suicide? His whole life is ruined thanks to that female dog so I'm curious how this'll end

@GhoulishGirl

No, he just beat her and she banged her head but she stopped the servants from getting a doctor.

Don’t get me wrong he’s still shit and honestly if he got stabbed to death I’d be cheering with the rest, it’s just that I don’t hate him the most. That goes to Miss Rose, then the Mother in Law and then finally the husband.

Fed-Kun's army
Bai Ting is definitely at fault here for trying to husband/status snatch, but husband guy is one of, if not the most, guilty. I don't feel bad for him at all lmao. He married into a wealthy family bc his was falling apart, played around with women constantly (Bai Ting is not the first, she's just the greediest lmao), didn't stick up for her when she was getting bullied by MIL, continued to let MIL take wife's money/things to live in luxury.... not to mention all of the stuff he did behind Luxia's back when she was pretending not to know, and you know. Beating his wife. Dude deserves much worse.

Dex-chan lover
@wkread he already lost everything though, living in shame and regret is a better punishment for him rather dying quickly, that way he'll suffer more.

Aggregator gang
The drama is dragging on while the art is going down. Is this the end of this series? I miss the art of the vampire arc, it was stunning.

@Azure_1802 I read the raws and this story will go on for a few more pages because she still hasn't gotten her full revenge on the two yet (+ mother in law). The next story seems pretty tragic from what I've seen in the raws. This series is far from over.

@AshAshley

It's not over? Nice, I wonder what else they are going to do. I was wondering if this was the last one b/c I didn't see any hints for the next story now that this one is coming to a close. I can't ever bring myself to read the raws though because when the update finally comes out I would lose all excitement. DX

Whenever i start to feel bad about the ML, i go back to the first chapter of this arc and then remember how trash the ML was.

ML’s enlightened. Is possible for him to be with current MC bcs that’s how it’s supposed to be?

Fed-Kun's army
@Leanna_harrison
yep hes just get the karma he deserves...ppl who cheat rarely regret it but when they do its like why didnt u realize before u traumatized someone else 😔😔

@eminyan IKR! he's not even sorry when he got caught cheating by Luxia red-handed or when Baiting humiliates Luxia in public or when he beats Luxia to death. He's sorry because he's at his lowest point with no job, broken reputation, no wealth, a cheating side-chick and annoying mother.

Wow this Cheating Bastard is quite pitiful. He's just a bit too submissive and stupid, he really isn't THAT bad in comparison to the others(Vampire and Movie ones are by far the worst so far). But what really makes me still hate him, is that he actually beat his wife... Nothing makes up for that, sure he can change for the better but that will never change what he did. So yeah, screw him.

Users who are viewing this thread