Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 84 - Elegant Socialite: Lovers finally getting married

Dex-chan lover
This is actually pretty interesting. The original story he was supposed to have his insecurities saddled by his low self-esteem and pride only to be healed by the original Luxia's overwhelming kindness. However because of the bitch's manipulations he became even more insecure and ended up hurting the one who actually cared for him due to his pride. Seems that his time thinking and repenting after realizing he did awful things to Luxia caused him to throw away his pride and sort out the root of his low self-esteem and actually came out of this a better man. He's willing to bow his head to beg for something that isn't lip service or to save face but for the sake of someone else and he's willing to stand up and face things with resolve without flaking out.

Double-page supporter
Big brother is still best boy. Arc needed 500x more of him.

Also wow that got dark there at the end. I always hated the mindset people have with self inserts/rebirths/blah blah blah that the world they are currently in is nothing more than a story. It's like, boo go and hit your head. It hurts right? So this must be real, right?! Stop acting like your living in a fucking drama already!!

It's probably why I love reincarnated as the vileness stories so much.

Dex-chan lover
...Huh. I guess this guy was always a love martyr of sorts and he did threaten to kill himself just to marry his mistress once, but this is actually more resolute and ballsy than I expected.
I was gonna give him kudos for reflecting properly, but he's clearly still not self-aware enough to notice the irony of complaining about undervaluing someone's life, considering how he treated his wife before.

Miss reincarnator can go fuck herself though. She never got over herself and really doesn't consider the lives of others to be worth anything compared to her own desires. That is literally sociopathic.

P.S. I like to imagine big bro sprinted to the manor when he heard his precious little sis got arrested. Definitely the most decent guy in the story.

Nothing to do with the plot but I feel like the author always purposely shows scenes with hamster butt and I’ll never understand why we needed an x or mini balls on him LOL😅

Dex-chan lover
@fishbiscuit @Lorraine
he's in love with luxia again, so he's willing to do anything to protect her. the 'setting' luxia cooked up and had wei feed to him is that luxia is in danger from bai ting, but until bai does something, wei can't just murder or imprison her. Because women are essentially property once married, wei is giving liang the chance to 'protect' luxia by forcibly removing bai ting. In this case, by marrying her and forcing her to leave with him. He's threatening to kill her because he believes if he doesn't get her to leave, she WILL eventually kill luxia.

it's all to protect the luxia he's fallen in love with, despite her being so inferior to courtesan su

Users who are viewing this thread