Cheating Men Must Die - Vol. 4 Ch. 84 - Elegant Socialite: Lovers finally getting married

@nobaka
I didn't mean weird as in 'I can't follow' but weird as in generally a weird way for her to finish them off. But thanks :>

Finally this arc is ending. I so so love it. Hahahahhaha you bitch deserve it wish they can translate faster I need this daily.

1 more chapter!~ gonna miss this arc, but also looking forward to seeing new characters again lol

Only thing I know about next arc
is that it seems to be in a modern high school setting? Gonna be the youngest storyline so far, so I'm curious on how it'll play out and if mc's gonna have to tone it down lol

Also, I think I've commented this before, but I do hope there's a special chapter/s one day that kinda goes back and gives little epilogues for some of these arcs that left some plot points open (ex. Like what happened when the vampire woke up again in that arc? And... Well mainly that one, but also considering there's only 1ch left, I doubt everything's gonna get mentioned)

lol, The title made me wonder if her friend and the general were getting married, but this is 3000% more satisfying...

stupid as always. the story, I mean. Gosh... When will we see an opponent who knows how to scheme? AT first it's fun seeing someone bullying stupid clowns. But now I don't see what's elaborate with her schemes.

"Ah the good old times, when I could just cut you down for offending my eyes by being in my presence. Now I even need evidence. Poor me."
😨

At this point, I'm not really reading this for the plot but for the unique ways she uses to get revenge.The author's really creative. None of the revenge methods are the same. I wish we could see her face off with a worthy opponent but considering that she's done this for many years, that probably won't happen. Maybe it'll happen for the finale.

Double-page supporter
Most important detail of the chapter: The rats' poophole is above his tail... like, how's it not get dirty when he poops?

Users who are viewing this thread